aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    you know what some people say?
    they say that may be miss wh0re would return to Zero after spending so much time with Kaname-sama
    perfect ending....
    honestly....I am speechless
  2. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Are they freaking STUPID!!!?????What with that thoughts???!!!It's simply RIDICULOUS!!!!!!What kind of dumbass could even think about such a DISGUSTING thing????!!!! she doesn't deserve neither Zero-chan, nor Kaname-sama, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT THE F!CKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????
    SHE.JUST.MUST.DIE!ALREADY!!!
  3. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    i was going to buy the manga but the way everyone is shouting about it and angry about things i think i keep my money to by a bit of roast for sunday dinner
  4. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    It's not our purpose to stop you from buying manga, you know....
    Really, we're just sharing our thoughts and opinions about it, besides, we love it's characters except some that makes us feel SICK and mostly one ANNOYING USELESS B!TCHY WH0RE who only makes our lovely boys sufferIf you read our conversation, I think you already know who I'm talking about
    But still I'm sorry if we (or I myself particularly) somehow hurt your feelings or something, okay?
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @fiona:the manga is totally awesome so you should buy it (it is my idea at least ) but the thing is we are sick and tired of the main female's presence in it because she is so useless and she makes Kaname-sama and zero both suffer with her words and actions yeah.. that's the reason that I don't like girl at ALL DOWN WITH THAT GIRL!

but ideas are different and we respect all opinions
  6. fionajunehope
    fionajunehope
    i might buy it but its too late this week got mum coming over for sunday dinner tomorrowgot a nice piece of roast pork for june and mum and meI never cooked a roast befor bit worried well any way mum will probabley have to rescue it
  7. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    God, there is no VK chapter this month.... Someone tell me, why am I feeling so at ease and almost happy?
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I am some how feeling like that too I needed a break from seeing miss in every freakin' page of the manga! and I can relax a bit and enjoy Kaname-sama/Zero-chan fics

9. Chonki
    Chonki
    I'm kind of glad there's no VK <3 Maybe Matsuri-sensei is thinking how to kill Shinigami-sama?
    My dream would come true then.....
    And yesss I can catch up with some Zero x Kaname fics too <333333333
  10. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Or Kaname-sama x Zero-chan fics