aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    THAT stupid girl
    I still have not looked ...I will look at it when the chapter will come out
    any way,I just downloaded the Ice blue no Tsumi vampire knight novel from BW-san's blog!
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    Really?? Translated????????? Could you provide a link Okaa-san?!?!?!?!
    I wanna read!!!
    And ohh you are right the new chappy is getting closer and what I hear that b!tch is in it?.....
    I want some Clan Clan-chan and Zero actions!! Not that freakin annoying wh0re!!
    Matsuri-sensei I beg you on my knees kill her!
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Ice blue no Tsumi vampire knight novel is on blackened wing-san's blog ....
    and yeah...translated ....
    here is the link:
    My Vampire Heart
  4. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    thanks for telling us kadaj-chan.I really had fun reading it
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    I know I'm very stupid and I hate myself for that....but...I can;t find it....I feel so lame...
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    *blinks*

you have to come down in the page ultimate-chan ....it is on the update of Monday, November 23, 2009 ....it has the picture of Idol and Kaname-sama cover beside it....

@you are welcome mory-chan
  7. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Hey, mommy, I've found some stories in-progress from some author that I REALLY WANT to read!!!!!But it's a future projects, so I have to wait
    Look at the summaries~^^:
    Title: Coat of Arms
    Pairing: Kaname/Zero
    Rating: M
    Genre(s): Fantasy/Romance
    Summary: AU - A war has broken out between two royal families: the Kuran and the Kiryuu. The Kiryuu King has taken the Kuran Prince, Kaname, as a prisoner, in hopes of forcing King Rido Kuran to surrender. Zero, one of the twin Princes, and heir to the throne, is torn between falling in love with the enemy, and staying loyal to his family. YAOI.
    Title: Keep Me Close
    Genre(s): Romance/Friendship
    Summary: AU - Yuuki never existed. Rido was never a threat, but a loving uncle. Timeline would be after the Kiryuu tragedy. Kaname rescues Zero from being turned into a vampire after his family was murdered. Kaname take's the boy home and Juri and Haruka adopt him as their son, making Kaname and Zero brothers. Haruka is woried that Zero will be in danger since he is still human. So the family agrees on who will change the boy... YAOI. INCEST.
    Title: Fairy Tails
    Pairing: Zero
    Rating: T - M
    Genre(s): Fantasy/Romance
    Summary: AU - After losing his memory, Zero, age 12, is taken in by a Forest Spirit. He makes Zero the Keeper of the Forest and soon finds out that he is to protect the creatures that inhabit it too! What trouble could be awaiting for this silver-haired teen!? Fairy!Kaname, Elf!Takuma and Shiki, Fire Oni!Kain, Water sprite!Aidou, and more!!

Title: Misunderstandings
    Genre(s):
    Summary: Kaname and Zero have been together for a few moths now and have been inseperable! But when Kaname is called away for several weeks on business, Zero is left behind. Depressed and lonely, Zero finds comfort in the arms of... AIDOU!? YAOI! Main pairing is Kaname/Zero. Contains slight Aidou/Zero, Takuma/Zero, Kain/Zero -> basically all the Night Class guys and Zero!
    How do you like that?
    I think I'm kind of obsessed
  8. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    this sounds really interesting, could you give us some links?
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    wow...those are are wonderful! assassin-chan,can you please make sure when the author started to write them you gave us the link?
    fairy Kaname-sama? I would like to see it and Takuma is just MADE to be an elf with that blond hair and emerald eyes!

@mory-chan: assassin-chan said those are future projects....,ne assassin-chan?
  10. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Yeah, it's future projects, so I'll stay tuned in so I won't miss itAnd when it comes out, I'll post the links here~Glad that you're also interested~^^