aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    We're your mommies,ultie, so it's our natural duty to protect you!!!!! so you're always welcome^^
    *cuts off WH0RE's fingers on right hand*
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    yeah!we always protect you ultimate-chan!

*throws the fire of hell at the wh0re*

get it sl*t!this is what you get for thinking that you can have a happy threesome with the holy harem bishies! NEVER!
  3. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Got it, cheap SL!T!!!!!?????There won't be a single moment that we'll allow this to happen EVER!!!!!!!The sky and earth will reverse faster than that happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    YEAH! NEVER EVER!
    *goes to console herself with reading some Ichijou-senpai/shiki-tan fics*
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    N ow, now mommas it's not good to waste our nerves and beauty on wh0re like that!*spits* After all she's going to die in the worst possible way looking at her "beloved" Kaname ONIIIIISAAAAMAAA making out or being violated by Rido-sama~!
  6. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Bwahahaha!!!!!!That's right spirit!!!!!!Great as always,ultie!!!!!Aaah~You right, she doesn't even worth it!Ne,okaa-sama?
    Thank you ultie,dear, for being such a wonderful and caring child as you are~Mommy is so proud of you!
    BUT!!!!I think she also doesn't worth to be violated by His Highness Rido-sama!!!!!!!She'll dirt him, damn it!!!!!She doesn't worth even his Holy Whip!!!!!She can't even dream about being touched by someone from our Holy Harem except our weapons!!!!!
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan

the wh0re violated by his Highness Rido-sama?! In her filthy dreams! she is not worthy of Rido-sama even sparing a glace with his beautiful dual-colored eyes her way
    oh,Rido-sama's noble majectic beautiful eyes!
    and we will torture the wh0re to death,but won't kill her,so she will be tormented by seeing and not having what she was so maliciously after
    @ultimate-chan:you are such a wonderful defender
  8. Chonki
    Chonki

I meant she'll have to looka t Kaname-sama being violated by Rido-sama~!
    Not Her....NEVEEEEEER!!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!
    Thank you so much mommas I'm trying my best!
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    *sighs in relief*
    so you meant THAT ultimate-chan!I just knew that you are better than that

*drools at mental images of Kaname-sama being violated by Rido-sama*

I need a box of tissue for my nosebleed I think...
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    *stuffs a tissue in her nose and pass them to Harem!Okaa-san*
    Here.....

.....wait! We don't have to imagine.....let's send Shiki-tan to ask Rido-sama to play with him and Kaname-sama?