Zero is doing WHAT to Kaname-sama?!
    but when I saw Ichijou -senpai...

But I believe Rido-sama is the one that can do those things to Kaname-sama

and take a look at the link below too

sagakure: Moar VK fanarts. XD

and this => sagakure: Zero x Kaname parody pic. :3
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    That's a masterpiece(the photoshopped one...speechless) but why is Kaname-sama always violated...I hope it's Rido-sama's doing. If so I have nothing against....but author's note grossed me out *cough* let me quote: "is cheering for the threesome ending so much not only because that way both Kaname and Zero would be happy with Yuuki, but also... because then, OH, YAOI DREAMS~! XD"
    Yaoi dreams are fine but... a happy threesome??????

I'm in mood for killing xD
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    well,if it is Rido-sama who is violating Kaname-sama's delicate beautiful body,then I have no argument... *cough*

a happy threesome?
    *feels like puking*
    did you know there are actually some fictions about this happy threesome?
  4. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Don't say it...just don't....HAPPY with that stupid freaking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????I'll damn kill the one who even thought about THAT!!!! Happiness with B!TCH is simply DISGUSTING
    But I like the wallies, especially the one in manga style~Thank you,mommy~
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I know what you feel
    Rido-sama please forgive me! but I have looked at the first chapter of such a dirty disgusting fiction to see what the hell is it
    shame on me
    but it was for Harem's good I swear!I wanted to know what the hell is this disgusting things!
    and I officially puked at reading the first paragraph and closed the window of my browser
  6. Chonki
    Chonki

DAMN that's disgusting ....EWWWWWWWW...I really feel like killing now *takes Flame Arrow and aims for head*
    EAT THIS B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    GOD...I really don't wanna remember what was written there
    a happy threesome....the wh0re was going to the university,Kaname-sama was still in bed and Zero was going to prepare breakfast
    GOD...my brain is scarred for life
    *shoot fire at the slut*
  8. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    MOMMY....I beg you.... I really REALLY beg you not to tell us about it....I already have my new trauma after I started read it and collapsed after few seconds of reading...
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I am sorry assassin-chan

so,you saw that epic shame too

*throws fire at the wh0re*

10. Chonki
    Chonki

So I'm the only one who didn't see? Thanks to my mommas I'm protected from evil! Sank you!! <3333
    *throws dynamite at the b!tch*