aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Miss Voila

1. hioca
    hioca
    *smiles at fully* awww i know i should have told you but i wanted to have a big surpise! that poison only works one dragons hahaha *thinks a moment* you know i heard a rumor that this island actually has elf people on it... but i havent seen one here, what a shame i wanted to see one to. *pats fully on the back* come on fully lets get going, you wanted to go back to the ship right? i dont think i want this treasure, it has brought to much greed, i dont want to turn into something like the dragon, so it will stay here ^__^ *takes fully's hand and start going out the way we came*
  2. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    *stop walk*
    Onii-chaaaaan >///< You Wanna See Elf.. I Will make your wish come true.. >///< I Have friend here >////<
  3. PurpleRain
    PurpleRain
    oh sorry my nobody. I will give you ice cream then. -gives some- Oh oh are we doing the christmas party this year?
  4. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    pur-san:
    is the ice cearm for me i love it can i take some
  5. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    onii-chan Who give you that pic.. i think he is soooo sweet Right..
  6. hioca
    hioca
    rain: aww thank you *goes and shares with fully* hells yeah we are doing the party we got so hyper last time

fully: you said you were having problems putting it up so i thought i would put it up for you, so its yours
  7. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    Onii-chan:
    *lick some of your ice-cearm* MMmmmmMmm.. yummy...
    And.. i know.. but you think that one who give you that pic cute and sweet.. *lick all the ice-ceam and then take it from you lick it more and more.. * ^///^
    *then look at you* >////<
    Onii-chan.. your wish.. come true.. look on the sky >////<
  8. hioca
    hioca
    yeah i think the picture is cute and sweet, but not as cute and sweet as the person who gave it to me *licks the icecream and place my hands over yours* but if he doesnt share i might not think he was so cute and sweet. *looks at the sky and smiles than licks more icecream before you take it all*
  9. PurpleRain
    PurpleRain
    -ate pie- you wierdos with your ice cream hehe. Are you going to that formal Hickey?
  10. hioca
    hioca
    Rain: *points fingure at you* YOU WITH THE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE!!! hahaha that was fun... i hope you remember that or else im going to look really stupid yep im going to the formal you going?
Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast