aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Miss Voila

1. hioca
    hioca
    rain: *pats the ground beside me* come on my somebody, look at the pretty stars ^_^
  2. hatsuharu23
    hatsuharu23
    hi guys you guys laying in sand me want to to
  3. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    *all the member are sleep and me the only one watch the star and the moon*

*Then there some cute girl Standing on the slope she so sad and she cry.. I Stand up and take my pink bunny with me when i'm walk i just find a pretty ring.. i pick it up and wear it*
    it's soooo lovely
    *then look to the girl And Try To make my wing to fly*
    O///O I.. I Did It.. I Can fly
    *then flay hight and hight.. And Look To All Of my firend*
    Onii-chan he is sooo cute with his ha-chan.. O///O Oh.. they are .. *try to hide my face to not see what they do when they are sleeping XD*
    The are perv XD..
    *then look to that girl*
    O()O WHAT SHE WANNA JUMP...
    *fastly fly to catch her and then hold her hand and make here on the floor*
    ARE YOU CRASY YOU WILL DIE LIKE THAT..
    *look to here face and she look so cute and sad*

Oh.. please don't cry or i will.. .. Can i help you
    *pat hear hand*
    Yes.. *She Said*
    Why You Are Cry And you Are Sad.. Be happy.. Please.. (TT)
    So Sorry.. But My mother ring.. i lost it.. it's the last thing to remember her TT
    Oww.. You Mean This.. ring..
    *show here the ring on mm finger She Look Happy and take it from my hand*
    Yes.. YES.. THAT MY MOTHER RING.. OWW Thank you lil one
    *she kiss my cheek And Me Feel Shy*
    Oh.. What A Shame..
    Thenk you so much lil one and i will help you no matter what..
    *look at here them give her the map*
    Tell me I Wanna The Gold. Do you know where i can find it..
    *She Look aT me And Smile*
    I Know where The Gold is.. Come with me.. my *she blush* My boss can help you too he know more than me..
    *look at here and smile*
    Your Face All RED WHY..?
    >///< Nothing.. Come with me..
    *she Walk and me Go With her Suddenly I saw A Hundsime elf and HOT TO He Look To Us*

*Then he come so fast for the cute girl*
    WHERE DID YOU GO.. I LOOK FOR YOU ALL OVER THE PLACE
    So Sorry Sama.. Please.. Forgive me >///<
    *he look to me And Shuck*
    NO EAR..? O.O
    HEY I HAVE LIL EAR SEE >()<
    *make him see my normal ear*
    WHO IS THAT ALIEN
    O///O I'M NOT ALIAN.. WAAAAA *cry Like baby*
    Sama Please he help me and find my mother ring can you please help him
    Ok..
    *look at him*
    =.=
    What you wanna me to help you..?
    *give him the map He look to it then look at me*
    what you wanna do if you take the gold..?
    *look at him And Smile*
    I Wanna Make My Onii-chan wish come true. ^///^
    *He Smile to me and take my hand*
    Ok.. I Will help you Kid..
    I'M NOT KID... >////<
    *the two elf Lugh Then they walk and me follow them Suddenly He Stop then he look to my face*
    =.= What..?
    *he smile*
    That is the gold*
    *look to the place*
    O()O WHAT
    * Look For The Most Pretty place my eye's seen*
    That really pretty.. And.. And.. Woow... I like This Place*
    The Elf boy go to the lake blue frish lake*
    That Is Our gold lil kid.. You Can't take it from us.. If you do hat we will be dead
    *I Look So Sad And hug my bunny*
    But onii-chan wanna gold not place like a heaven Oww... Poor Onii-chan
    *then look at him and warm smile*
    Please.. Take care to this place.. and take care to This Girl She Wanna Kill here self >////<
    WHAT O()O
    *the elf boy look to elf girls*
    Is that True >///<
    So.. So... Sorryyyyyy >///////<
    *then look to the sky and shock*
    ONII-CHAN WANNA KILL ME IF HE DID NOT SEE ME WITH HIM... >///< I Wanna Goooooooo
    *then the elf hold me and his black wing gome out*
    Kid.. till me where is your onii-chan*
    I Give Him The Direction Then look to my onii-chan and all member sleep*
    Stop thaT My Onii-chan*
    The Elf let me stand on the floor and say to him byebye Then come to my onii-chan and lay my body next to him the sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
    So Sorry onii-chan >///< Your Dearm Please wait lil more
  4. hioca
    hioca
    *wakes up feeling well rested and relaxed, looks over at both hatsu and fully, and wakes you both up* come on guys we have to get going now. That treasure isnt going to get itself. we have to go over that montain, than into the mighty valcono to slay the evil demon! *evil grin* i cant wait to see this so called demon, but i was told from someone that if you slay the demon the people that live here will be free from the chains that the demon has placed on them, they will no longer need the treasure to life *my eyes twinkle at the advensure to come* we have to break camp early that way we can get to the valcono tonight, slay the evil, save the people, get the treasure, and be on our ship by tomorrow morning *laughs loudly* thats the perfect plan! lets go! *starts walking towards the montain with my supplies in hand*
  5. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    *ignor onii-chan and sleep*
    Yes Yes.. You are Full of energy now that.... good.. *go to sleep cause fully didn't sleep well*
  6. PurpleRain
    PurpleRain
    I like pudding... NOBODY!! I love you hehehe Im so bored and lonely at home all the time. Its sad.
  7. hioca
    hioca
    *still walking away chatting happily to myself thinking its fully* isnt that right fully? *i still have a big smile on* right fully? fully? *looks around and sees you still sleeping* *goes back and picks you up and carries you on my back* well my somebody i dont like pudding.... or yougert.... but i love icecream!!! its so good!
  8. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    *Cries* Onii-chaaaan i wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeep >////< I dod not sleep well last night I wanna sleep i wanna sleep take me to miss viola please
  9. hioca
    hioca
    nope we are almost at the top of the montain, now stop moving around so much *holds you tightly* *gets to the top and slides down* theres no way im going back to the ship it i have the treasure. *heads down to were the evil demon should be and what i see makes me stop*

the dragon looks at us "What are these little worms diding in my home?"
    *i put fully on his feet and pull out my sword* i want your teasure
    the dragon laughs so hard that the lair shakes and small rocks fall from above.
    "you want to try and take my treasure is that right?" he is grining from ear to ear "you a weak human"
    *i look down at my sword and think for a moment* you are right i suppose compeared to a dragon i am nothing more than a fly, so how about a game? it is a simple one there is no tricks to it at all.
    the dragon looks curious and so how pleased it hasnt had any company for a while and i seem to be of interested to him. "Alright what is your childish game?" *i smile*
    well you see it is like i said quite simple its a game of witts really. *i pull out this package for my belt and as well take out two cups, filling them up with wine than turn my back to the dragon, after a momment i face the dragon once more* i have placed a poison into a cup, this poison does not have a smell, nor a taste it is completely untraceible, you have to pick a cup the one you think doesnt not have the poison, if you chose the wrong cup you will die and i get the treasure, and if you chose the right cup i will die and you will have a nice snack before dinner. *the beast smirks at that than agrees, he looks at both cups, sniffing them and trying to figure out which one has the poison* alright human i have chosen one *he points to the cup in the right, he drinks it........ nothing happens* * i than drink from the cup on the left* "hahahahah you foolish human you have drinken the poisoned wine!!" *i smirk and close my eyes listening to the laughed of the creature than it stops and shortly after the silence was a massive crash as the dragen falls to the ground, i open my eyes again to see the montser slain* jeez never underestamate the power of someones determantion.
    *i stand there are proud than i suddenly stopping feeling so good about myself* great now how are we going to get all this treasure out of here? *sits on the ground to think*
  10. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    nope we are almost at the top of the montain, now stop moving around so much ooww ok. >///< *thought poor onii-chan he will be shuck He Will see just pretty place that all Oww I Wont see him sad**holds you tightly* *gets to the top and slides down* theres no way im going back to the ship it i have the treasure.~.~ ok.. my poor hero *heads down to were the evil demon should be and what i see makes me stop*

WHAT IS THAAAAAAAT onii-chan
    the dragon looks at us "What are these little worms diding in my home?"
    *i put fully on his feet and pull out my sword*No.. Don't put me on floor T////T i want your teasure
    the dragon laughs so hard that the lair shakes and small rocks fall from above.
    *fall on floor* OOww.. that Hurt.. Meanie dragon"you want to try and take my treasure is that right?" he is grining from ear to ear "you a weak human"
    *i look down at my sword and think for a moment* you are right i suppose compeared to a dragon i am nothing more than a fly, so how about a game? it is a simple one there is no tricks to it at all.
    Get Seriously and Take my bunny ear's out from the bunny head it's a weapen.. sharp and stretch sword then look to dragon* onii-chan.. i will help you
    the dragon looks curious and so how pleased it hasnt had any company for a while and i seem to be of interested to him. "Alright what is your childish game?"I prepare to any move *i smile*
    well you see it is like i said quite simple its a game of witts really. *i pull out this package for my belt and as well take out two cups, filling them up with wine than turn my back to the dragon, after a momment i face the dragon once more* i have placed a poison into a cup, this poison does not have a smell, nor a taste it is completely untraceible, you have to pick a cup the one you think doesnt not have the poison, if you chose the wrong cup you will die and i get the treasure, and if you chose the right cup i will die and you will have a nice snack before dinner. O__O nice trick onii-chan.. Look to my weapen Feel Shame And put the ear on the bunny head* what a shame.. At lest i act like onii-chan lil ;p *the beast smirks at that than agrees, he looks at both cups, sniffing them and trying to figure out which one has the poison* alright human i have chosen one *wish he will take the wrong cup and die**he points to the cup in the right, he drinks it........ nothing happens* onii-chan.. what.. what happen.. nothing change Owww >///< * i than drink from the cup on the left* "hahahahah you foolish human you have drinken the poisoned wine!!" Why You Drink it onii-chan.. Waaaaa T()T *i smirk and close my eyes listening to the laughed of the creature than it stops and shortly after the silence was a massive crash as the dragen falls to the ground, i open my eyes again to see the montser slain* jeez never underestamate the power of someones determantion.
    *i stand there are proud than i suddenly stopping feeling so good about myself* great now how are we going to get all this treasure out of here? *sits on the ground to think*
    *hug you tightly and cry* baka onii-chan.. don't do that again.. i wanna you be live not live in other world you make my por heart stop T()T
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast