aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Miss Voila

1. hioca
    hioca
    fully: ummmm i dont think it would like being kept as a pet.... what if you ask it and see what it says?
  2. hatsuharu23
    hatsuharu23
    OMG did i make him mad?????
  3. hatsuharu23
    hatsuharu23
    would it make him like me if i gave him a hug??????or i'll be really sad
  4. hatsuharu23
    hatsuharu23
    iv been on DA this whole time
  5. hioca
    hioca
    hatsu: shuuuush! we still have to talk to him about croosing the swamp!
    fully: i dont think its a good idea for us to have him as a pet, he protects this place and if we take him away than what will happen to all the cute little animals that looked to him for safety?
  6. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    onii-chan:
    Owww But But... Mon-chan so cute TT... OOww.. Ok...
    Come Near Mon-chan And Hug His Big Neck ~sad music~ And Give some Cand To Monchan And Mon-chan Lick my hand* ooww.. Sorry Mon-chan.. I Can't Keep You With Me... *sob*
    *mon-chan look to me in sad face*
    PLEASE DON'T CRY
    *hug mon-chan neck*
    You Must protect your home... *close mt eye's and kiss mon-chan nose Ans Mon-chan lick my face*
    Bye bye Mon-chan..
    *hold ha-chan hand and onii-chan*.. T>T.
    before we go far mon-chan give us some sad voice Me Cry And Run to mon-chan and hug him*
    Please Don't Be Sad.. *sad music*
    *ha-chan hold my boy and run And Me Cry And Screem Wanna Be With Mon-chan And Mon-chan low his head in the water* Nooooo.. Mon-chan T()T....
    He Look So Lonely...
  7. hioca
    hioca
    aww fully, its going to be ok, because thing of how all the other creatures are now, they wont have to cry and worry about the evil things any more, it was the right thing to do, besides now you have a friend here in the swamps *turns and waves at mon-chan and mon-chan waves back* see? we will always have him as our friend ^__^ but now we have to worry about the next part of the journy
  8. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    but... He Really Look So Lonely... ...
    And... And... *sob*... *hug you tightly* Ok... *look at mon-chan And Look at him wave to me with happy face with all birds on his back* O__O Onii-chan... You Are Right... He Have Friend There TvT... Good.. I Will Not Worry Anymore.. *wave to mon-chan and walk near ha-chan and onii-chan
  9. hioca
    hioca
    thats my boy *smiles and takes hatsu's and fully's hands* now we are off to the hot desert!
  10. shinemoonmine
    shinemoonmine
    O___O
    Looool

o... onii-chan... Owww... *put my mr.bunny pink on my head cover my head from theHOT SUN.. That To Hot..
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast