aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Irritating or interesting topics

1. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    again @ irritating animals: I don't have a problem with a Wespe in the ühlschrank but I totally freaked out when my mom told me we have a Gelse in the house
    It's MARCH! Goddamnitmotherf*ckersonofab*tch!
  2. melon321
    melon321
    i hate gelsen ;__; .. if theres one, theres a 99% possibility that its gonna suck my blood. those stupid viecher love my blood >__<
  3. Stecher
    Stecher
    my blood is very loved too xD
  4. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    I can continue:
    nobody of my Family get gestochen
    nur ich :o
    i hate those Little basterd*
  5. Stecher
    Stecher
    for 2 years i had over 30 on my legs^^
    and i mean over 30 for EACH leg
    i was so damn happy that those little bastar*s werent at my privates

sometime i wish i could burn them ALL
  6. melon321
    melon321
    lol xD. ouch i know that feeling, i had tons on both my legs when i was on a vacations ): .. with some blasen, huge ones too D:!
  7. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    One Time i had a stechdings on my Fußsohle
    that was disguisting
  8. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    sounds horrible >_<

To be honest, I hate woodsplinters! Most of the time, I get them into the foot...*shudders*
    Sometimes I even avoid running barefoot because of "Holzterassen", "Stegen" or similar... I don't fear the grass and its animals but I hate running barefoot in civilisation (like a "nature bath" or so)
  9. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    I am afraid of all Insekts and stuff
    its really horroble for me.
    If a bee or somerhing is in the livingroom - i go into my Room and Close the Doors, then i Five somerhing on the Ground, so the bee can't come into the Room through the Spalt von Boden - tuer

i can't go barefeet in Grass...maybe 1 Time out of 100 momenten XD
  10. melon321
    melon321
    @__@ splinters. i usually get them in my fingers >__< idk where from lol. but yea i wouldnt go barefoot on wooden stuff either D:! and walking on grass is weird too, i dont wanna zerquetschen insects cus thats kinda gross xD
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast