Elliiy
    I recomemd 'Bruder' from Ted van Lieshout
    is à very thin Book
    (and cheap XD)

but sooooooo Great!
    A Gay friend schenkte the Book mir some Time ago
  2. Stecher
    Stecher
    i read the 1&2 twilight but i´m not interested anymore becuase a schoolfirend was spoilering me in hardcore way so i know exactly what happens in 3&4
    that suc*s

oh and i often read books to the half and forget to read to the end xD
  3. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    Part 3 and 4 are soooo Bad
    besonders 4
    and i loooove twilight, but 4 is a Kranker scherz
  4. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Well then (oh yeah I'm gonna stay ontopic)
    to be honest... it happened a lot these times... I also don't like pure PWP (even if it's homo). For me it was this way:
    I love "relationships" and "loves" that are hard to gain or hard to keep. I mean, love with obstacles, which is "hard erkauft", is sooo sweet!

And hetero-stories hardly have any "real problems" or obstacles...
    All the movies/books are like: "Oh my gaaaawd, I'm so hot and cheerleader and he's so hot and footballplayer and yet I can't tell him I love him... or can I? what will my friends say? blaaaa...blaaaaa.blaaaaablllllwaaaaaa!"

I can't stand those anymore!
    So yeah, reading BL has definitely changed my view of (hetero) relationships/stories.
  5. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    yeah, i understand what you're saying!
    i like homo relationships (but especially guy relationships) very hard to keep because of your environment and your family. although the status of homos has changed, many people still find it disgusting. like they're not human beings!
    i'm glad to say that i wasn't like that before my yaoi time. i was indifferent so to say.

oh, and i read twilight (all of them) and i have to say that i absolutely hate the second and a bit the third one. i hate Bella. =_= at first i thought that she would be a bit different from the other girls. what a disappointment.

i like PWP from time to time, there i can drool all over my pairings. it's somtimes frustrating, when you read a very good story and it suddenly ends there. not even a kiss!!! sexual frustration, much?
    so read hot intercourse to satisfy my dirty mind...
  6. melon321
    melon321
    oh yes!! hud is speaking from my mind xD! its especially interesting for me cus i can in die lage hineinversetzen und so xD.
    i nvr read, despite watched twilight lol, the only thing i know is that its about vampires and that hawt main actor xD
  7. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    @ PWP: If it's doujinshis, there's hardly any plot... I understand that and gladly accept the pwp in doujins

I have three categories for the BL-manga on my PC:
    Normal Name for the mass stuff
    Name plus - ! for the best ones (like ... Koori no Mamono no Monogatari - !)
    Name plus - T that are very sad/drama and always make me cry (like Jazz - T)

I also love the ones with further "disabled" characters... like... the (blind) blonde uke in "corsair"... cause something like that makes the way to love even harder....

(yeah I have a fetish... I love my bishies to suffer ~.~ But they only need to suffer because I know the happy end will be eeeeeven better!)

The harder the fight for something is, the sweeter the victory!
  8. melon321
    melon321
    xD aw yea, suffering is sad, but its even sadder if it has a sad ending D::::
    i have 3 categories of manga on my puter xD
    - favourite ones
    - unread
    - and ofc hawt ones <:
  9. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    unread stuff is on the comp.. stuff I wanna keep is on the "externe"...
    so I guess my categories are for the externe and not (as I wrote) for the comp ^^

ontopic:
    I just thought about it yesterday...
    I still do have some hetero OTPs that I really love... but I'd never write a fanfic about them, cause I know it would be too plain and not interesting cause it always ends well (even when I'm the author o_O)
    I only write ffs about homo-pairings when I'm not sure about the ending (cause it's slash or just not finished) or when the ending wasn't what I liked and when i change it...

Interesting... I'd never write a RoyRiza story although I know that it's more possible (haha) than RoyHughes or HughesRoy...
  10. Stecher
    Stecher
    i´m to stupit to come with a good pairing so ff´s arent good for me xD
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast