aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Irritating or interesting topics

1. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    hey, guys!
    just recently i stumbled upon a thread at my uni forum, in which people are discussing/ranting about our Einstufungstests (SPOT =Sprachorientierungstest) and Urheberrechte.
    i really want to discuss this with you guys, because i can't believe how childish and immature some people can get just because they don't pass it. and fyi, i didn't pass it, either...*sob*
    many are frustrated and desperate, but is that a reason to verbally attack the Studienvertretung? they are nice people, who are trying their best to help us.

here is the link: SPOT -Urheberrechtsverletzung

please let me know, what you're thinking about. who do you think is exaggerating too much? and who do you think is doing too little?

oh, and please note that this thread is having it now, so the posts can add up.

really, i am now very tired after reading this. i really had to refrain myself for insulting the rude people there. my only thought was that i would be just like they if i stoop so low to insult them.
  2. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Sorry for my late reply...
    Well I read through all the posts there and I really have to say...:
    Those whiny little, obnoxious bastards!!!
    I mean, seriously!
    I know that this test is really really hard to pass but...there are other was to solve this!
    The test and the copyright are not at fault and the STV isn't either!
    Gosh, I know how hard it must be for you to discuss with those people but just so you know:
    You're absolutely right! This way of insulting people can't be ignored!
    I will check the linked thread again some other time!
    Keep your head up!
  3. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    thank you for your reply!
    well, i wanted to delete the post, because nobody answered. then my pc got busted (AGAIN!!!!) and i had a lot to do...sorry for ma late reply, either.

i really appreciate your thoughts. it warms my heart to know that there are people, who aren't like that in my yaoi world. XD
  4. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Haha, no prob... I always wanted to write something again but just when I said... " I need to check the thread again" shortly after, the "discussion there was cut off".
    I think it was good to stop it 'though, because the whining would have been going on like... forever...

I'm very sorry for your PC! This is another irritating topic, ne?

So then... I'm off to my irritating topic... homework! ~.~
  5. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    okay, then i have a new topic! ^^

do you feel weird, when you're reading hetero pairings as the main couple in ffs? or in books?

because i have somehow lost interest in typical shoujo ffs. i couldn't read the old hetero ffs i used to read again and enjoy it. i find too many things to criticise now...
    for instance, it's way too cheesy for me. i would often wonder why i liked them so much in the past. maybe i liked the author's writing? o.O
    and for books...i hardly ever find something i like anymore... there may be books with a good plot and i would read them, but there would be scenes, where i just have to cringe a bit...i find stories with a male as a protagonist, who isn't smitten with a girl or acts like a total fool of himself because of this girl, more interesting now...
  6. Stecher
    Stecher
    *just waiting for huddy to say stop*
    mama mia xD
  7. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    Here i go again
  8. Stecher
    Stecher
    i think we are creating know a irritating topic
    spam in forums xD
  9. Elliiy
    Elliiy
    Harharhar

i don't mind XDD
  10. melon321
    melon321
    xD..
    @topic, i have to admit i rarely read any books or texts, unless its really something that interests me, which is kinda hard. i mostly dont feel like using my spare time (xD) to read books since they take quite some time depending on their length. some years ago i still bothered reading fat books about fantasy stuff and crime stories. i might come back to it after graduating.
    watching movies with heteros pairing r still alright, but books which only goes about the love about those two sortof makes me lose interest, unless its a really good one xD. on the other hand, i didnt read a book about boys love before, for i dont know any o_o
Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast