Stecher
    sooo
    new idea for a new topic^^
    how about Gay-books
    "Deviations: Submission "
    and the following are awesome
  2. melon321
    melon321
    I must admit that gay books are one of the few genres of book I can totally read through super fast xD. But yeaah any recommendations? I read a few but most of them had that super unrealistic everything is great story line @.@
  3. CryChicken
    CryChicken
    I must admit, I'm not a fan of gay books... Perhaps I just haven't had any good ones. Or maybe I can't quite grasp the full depth of them because after all I can't really identify myself with the characters like you guys? xD Oh but I used to like the wonderful innuendoes in Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles series. Especially 'Armand' for its enticing oral sex scene between an super ancient vampire and his lovely, innocent, pubertal pupil, awws~ *drool*
  4. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    didn't read them til now, recommend some and I may start (uni-literature keeps me bussssy)
  5. LC84DD
    LC84DD
    you dont wanna let me start *muhaha* had tons of awesome writings from private people - there are some addicting stories for example "Kopfgeister" which is a finished fan story i could read a thousand times even "Seitenstiche" or "Blaues Licht" (sadly the last isnt finished since i dont know how much years *sob*)

to be honest ... i more then adore his stories - Nickstories - Vielfältiger als jeder Regenbogen - Stories und Gedichte von Nero
  6. melon321
    melon321
    Aah yeh lately I had an online-reading mood but it's kinda gone by now again xD. The city library here has a new extra section for lgbt books which is awsome 8D. Also unfinished things are so very horrible, it's best for me not to start that then lol
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051