aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Musicians Group

1. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    I'm currently on a quest for learning the guitar, as quick and well as possible, I have interessts in other instruments as wel, though I must be patienced and first fully master the guitar. afterward I want to learn the bass and piano....the voilin feels like it's too far out of my reach..
  2. flordepp
    flordepp
    Hey ^^. "pianist" here!
  3. VisualCloud
    VisualCloud
    Bassist
    ...with a bass that needs to be re-strung T^T
  4. flordepp
    flordepp
    We're missing a drummer XD
  5. otakuist
    otakuist
    (In order of mainly played instruments down to I know how but almost never play)Vocalist, saxophonist, bassist, guitarist, pianist, violinist and I'm learning the trumpet right now. I wish I could play drums XD I have rhythm I guess, but I feel as though I need to be more brave to play them.
  6. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    NYAAAAAA ^o^ otakuist-san... you are talented aren't you?
    wich one of those do you like most?
  7. VisualCloud
    VisualCloud
    is vocalist an instrument?
    if it is then i'd like to play Kyo please *cutegrin*
  8. otakuist
    otakuist
    Hmm, i like to sing and play sax the most, and i grew up in a musical house, so i guess its to be expected ^^u, thank you for the compliment of being talented. Yea, my dad is a jazz trumpet player, but he sings for fun all the time, so when i was little, he had a little song made up for every little activity of the day, like waking up, brushing my teeth, eating dinner, bath time, going to sleep, that kinda stuff. It was a very pleasant childhood from that perspective. And vocalist isn't an instrument XDDD but i suppose i should say my voice is? I dunno XDDD
  9. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    ohhh thats sooo sweeet.... my dad does that for my sister.. but usually to entrain her... my dad guitarist, though he is eagerly learning the keyboard now... wish i was that talented... I'm working hard to learn the guitar,..
    hmmmmm i guess a vocalist isnt an instrument. though Visual-chan you may play kyo as often as you like ....

I really want to learn a couple of instruments... i decided to do so one by one and am starting with the guitar since i love it.. after which i want to learn violin or altviolin, bass and piano... heheh me had a long way ahead of herself...yush
  10. keimi_chan
    keimi_chan
    I'm learning Trumpet >////<;;;
    *grins*
    Hehe?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast