aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Musicians Group

1. Taekeru
    Taekeru
    Hello everybody!

I played trumpet in High School (loved it.. until my band director made me hate it..)
    and I'm learning Guitar right now.
    I read notes though, and the person teaching me confused the heck out of me with Tabliture... He tried compairing it with my trumpet, but it wasn't the same lol.
    I think Tabliture would be easier if I WANTED to learn it that way.. but for some reason I highly prefer acutal sheet music 0.o;
  2. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    Hello Everyone. Pianist here. I took lessons for a few years and then spend 7 or more years not playing. I'm getting into the swing of it right now. What music/ song are you guys playing at the moment? I'm trying the opening of Kimi no Todoke right now.
  3. romanticaman
    romanticaman
    hey violinist (not sure if thats a real word) here and also learning harmonica normaly prefering to play jigs and blues
  4. faerie31
    faerie31
    Hi. I'm new here. I learn piano when I was small. Now I'm learning drum too. Btw, I'm not that rich so I self-learn violin, acoustic guitar, electric guitar and other chinese orchestra. I'm looking forward to learn bass guitar. yoroshiku onegaishimasu...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234