aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Musicians Group

1. bad dog no biscuit
    hey guys! country guitar (steel strings) over here! (and somewhen back in my life transverse flute.) and i totally wanna go for blues harp in the nearer future!

there r some instruments i absolutely dig, but most likely never going to play (never say never! XD), like sax and double bass..

(btw, how about a pic for the group avatar?)
  2. keimi_chan
    That's cool Biscuit! I love Guitar, but will never learn it ;___; (aah, dont you use flute music for guitar too?)
  3. bad dog no biscuit
    u mean as duet?
  4. neonlove
    neonlove
    learning how to play the guitar :3
    gotten lazy lately
    the high E string popped on me by the way :\
  5. bad dog no biscuit
    bad dog no biscuit
    ouch....! >_<
  6. keimi_chan
    keimi_chan
    ahh, no not duet, hmm... No not quite sure where I got the notion that guitars and flutes share notes... Probably the same place where I thought I could use base cleff for my trumpet a few years back... >_>;;;
    Or where I found some horrendous notes for keyboard and attempted to play it. AAAAAhhhh..
  7. bad dog no biscuit
    bad dog no biscuit
    teheheeee well, i assume so, yes. tho right now i just play chords, but i try to go for tabs again.
  8. bad dog no biscuit
    bad dog no biscuit
    i've a question for the guitar players. what stuff do u play that's known or famous? u prefer any bands or musicians from who u play songs?

PS: hope u enjoy the pics fellow musicians!
  9. redStargirl
    redStargirl
    Hey, bassist here. However, I like to mess around with all other instruments, especially ones you can bang on!

Umm, an answer for Bad Dog No Biscuit, even though I usually play bass rather than guitar:
    The only really well-known bands I play songs by are punk bands like the Dead Kennedys, Minor Threat, or Black Flag.

Well, I guess some others are the indie equivalent of well-known:
    Sleater-Kinney, Rainer Maria, Fugazi, and the Capstan Shafts
  10. TinaTheVampire
    TinaTheVampire
    hi...i'm in someway learning drumms :P
    i can play a little piano ang bas..(but only one short song)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast