Drumming is a habit, not a hobby!

Play it like you mean it.

3. keimi_chan
    keimi_chan
    wrrrrag!
    Just an update on my trumpet-trying-to-learn abilities:
    I still have none,
    but it's getting better!~

Just wondering, but does anyone else play trumpet?
  4. Melissa
    Melissa
    ^ No but it doesn't look hard. I would love to learn how to play that.

I play piano, violin, clarinet, oboe, guitar, bass, drum set, snare drum, marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, bells, and I sing. I want to learn how to play the soprano sax soon.
  5. keimi_chan
    keimi_chan
    Your right, trumpet really doesn't look hard, the hard thing about it is getting your lips to tighten enough for the high notes without closing too much. It's hard to play the higher notes. Like, super hard... But If you stick with the one octive that it's taught with (wow, I screwed that explination up o.0; then It isn't XD
  6. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Finally I has returned! I haven't been really online in ages. I agree, I think I should make an avatar .. I"m getting on it right away. [unless you have a better idea in which case I'll remove the one I'll put up and put up a new one.]

and Melissa, serlsly my mouth just dropped open when I read all the things you play... WOW.

I play a little guitar, not too well but I'm working on it. I'm struggling with the chords and the memorizing of the notes further down the fredboard. and my hands are tiny so I need to keep practising. I like more instruments, but I promised myself I wouldn't start on another instrument while I'm learning how to be a good guitarist.

I've always had a love for instruments like the violin and cello, my love for guitar came very late, even though my dad is a guitarist.
  7. Maylani
    Maylani
    hi i've got a violin, i just love this instrument and its sound but sadly i can't play it... and in the near future i guess there will be no chance for me to learn it but i'm really grateful to my parents, that i got the violin, so i can see at it and dream about wonderful music...
  8. HNCS
    HNCS
    pianist and flautist. but i really really want to learn the cello....

also got a guitar, two violins hanging around my house but sister plays them instead
  9. UmeTheNinja
    UmeTheNinja
    Piano
    Keyboard (I call my baby 'Beast-y' cause of it's size -Tyros 2 by Yamaha )
    Guitar (Electric and Acoustic)
    Vocals (like this ---> )
    And Harmonica, Bass, Drums

I'm a one man band but Piano, KeyB and Vocals are my best.
  10. GrayBeast
    GrayBeast
    *stumbles in*

Um... hiya.

I've been a pianist for 22 years; took private lessons for 13 years, and now I just play for fun and to entertain myself.

I also played the clarinet in school - 4th grade up into college - and then joined marching band, jazz band, and concert band in high school.

I enjoy singing, but will never claim to be any good at it. I do, however, sing at an online karaoke website called RedKaraoke.com.

So.... yes. That's the extent of my musical knowledge.

^_^
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast