aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    I can't say what I would do. Perhaps I would find it funny and laugh along with you, perhaps I would be slightly annoyed and peal all the flesh from your body and feed you your own legs. Or perhaps I would become... angry.

*Vel smiles*

One can't say what one will ultimately do until the time for action has come.
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    you mean... *smirk deepens before quickly pressing the button on the remote before running off as the mysterious liquid drench vel-san completely* I never lost my touch! yay to the haven house!
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Vel remains seated in his chair, unflinching*

Predictable... and he wonders why I treat him like a child. Well, I suppose its time he understood something...

*Vel raises his hand and suddenly everything becomes silent. He seems to be looking at something no one else can see. As he presses his hand against this invisible thing a rush of pain floods into Eiri-kun's body. Suddenly all of his flesh begins chap and peal away, his nails curl in on themselves ripping holes in his fingers and toes, his lungs are compressed and his heart feels as though something is tightly holding it. Every hole in Eiri-kun's body begins to leak blood.*

And here I was enjoying our time together.

*Vel grins*
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    b-bastard! that's a dirty trick! *begins to pant before feelin his flesh regenerate back to normal once more* you're a cheater! No fair no fair no fair!! I forgot you have possess my soul...dammit! I had to go open my big fat mouth!
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    When am I ever fair? Know this Eiri-kun, I will rarely command you to do anything... I'll simply punish you for things I don't like. Best be on your toes less you annoy me.
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    damn you! Oh well...it can't be helped...at least you're keeping me the same not like what you see in anime. Anyways do...you want to know what your drenched...wait! Maybe I should let you decide and not tell you at all
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *The room begins to heat up causing the paint to peal and the liquid that drenched the room to evaporate. Paper begins to turn brown just on the edge of catching fire. Quickly Vel is dried, though a few small fires break out across the room. Vel pays no mind to them.*

Oh, I'm sure it was something embarrassing for any other person. So, do you plan on running or will you try to put out these fires before they burn down your lair?

*Vel smiles as he remains seated.*
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    honestly vel-chan...must you be so destructive? * slowly lifts his hand up as water begins to gather as a now sort of cooler atmosphere shifts in the lair freezing any liquids in the lair temporary. my eyes begins shift from sky blue then finally to its original color* Am I going to be the one to clean after you now? *shakes my head with a smirk*
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Vel cocks his head to the side slightly and smiles*

Well you are technically my servant. And I find that a certain amount of destruction can bring about so many wonderful things don't you think? Like the old saying goes, there can't be pleasure without pain.

*Vel chuckles to himself. The leather of the chair he is sitting in begins to harden and crack from the heat emanating from Vel's form.*
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *sighs before shuttin my eyes* as destruction arise sprouts the heaven's light, the core of fire is the angel's sight, black as night collides with light of day, evil and good it has always stay *sighs once before gazin up at the full moon through the window
Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast