aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Velstraph
    @Eiri: *phases out of sight only to rematerialize behind you. Vel quickly swoops Eiri off his feet. Vel looks at Eiri as he holds him in his arms*

What's wrong Eiri-kun? Feeling a little uncomfortable?

*chuckles*
  2. Konoei
    *is not quite sure what to think* Would you like me to leave you to be? You seem. . . busy with each other.
  3. Velstraph
    @ Konoei: Nonsense, there is no reason for you to leave. Eiri-kun is simply shy when he's around me for some reason. Do stay, your company is most welcome.
  4. Konoei
    *considers and walks to the bed, taking a seat* Why thank you, and no reason you say? *smiles* I can think of a few reason. *swishes my tail*
  5. Velstraph
    @Konoei: *Notices your tail* I didn't know you had a tail. As for your thought out reasons they may be reasons in themselves, but they most likely are based upon preferences. And one should always challenge their preferences so that they may one day be able to find new things to enjoy.

*chuckles*

But ah I carry on. Eiri-kun seems to have fallen asleep, as he often does, thus leaving us alone to speak of whatever we wish. So Konoei... what do you wish to speak of?
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    vel-san: i did not fall asleep! your dang heat aura knocked me out...I'm a vampire remember...heat hurts us. *my nine tails emerges before it wags a bit as well did my ears pop up twitching a bit*
    and I'm not shy...just...its complicating...I have a curse remember. you keep touching my back which causes me to switch moods

konoei: so how are you and nice tail by the way *my nines tails wags hitting against vel-san's body*
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Gently strokes Eiri-kun behind his ears*

@ Eiri: Hmm, I wonder if I can get the same response from you as I did the last time I stroked your back.

*grins*
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    vel-san: there's that evil intentions of yours...you wouldn't dare
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri: Evil? What precisely is evil about...

*strokes your back, using his own power to keep the negative parts of your curse from awakening*

... desire?
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *feel a real chill occurring coming on*
    because last time i faked it remember...possibly holding back the effects

*body begins to tremble a bit*
Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast