aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Konoei
    ~sniffles~ I-It's okay. . . T^T
  2. Velstraph
    *Vel cocks an eyebrow at Eiri-kun*

Well that was rather random now wasn't it? Since when did you start chanting like a poet? Not that I find it distasteful, I'm just hoping you'll scratch the itch of my curiosity.

@ Konoei: Ah a new face... or a face I've forgotten. There are far too many faces in this world, it's quite hard to keep up with them all. Well should we never have met allow me to introduce myself.

*Vel stands up and bows with arm in front of him and one behind.*

I am Velstraph Zel'Nethus and it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. This may seem like an odd question... but are you currently under contract for the transference of your soul? If not I would be glad to take care of such a problem for you. Eiri-kun can attest to my professionalism in such things.

*Vel grins at the two.*
  3. Konoei
    Konoei chuckled a little.
    ~ I am not quite sure I completely understand what you had just asked me. ~
  4. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    konoe: don't fall for it! run away or he'll steal your soul and trick you to!

velstraph: i'm a man of many meaningful words if you take the time to listen. i say a few lines from my poems base of a certain conversation. btw...TAG YOUR IT! *melts into a puddle of blood before evaporating into red mist flowing out the window*
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Konoei: Now don't you listen to Eiri-kun, he's just a chaotic child who enjoys playing pranks on people. If there's anyone here who would trick you it's him I assure you. So let me ask you this... is there anything you wish for that you would give anything for?

*Vel grins*

@ Eiri: Well I might have time to listen if you weren't constantly running around sowing mischief like a toddler. And if we're to play a game of tag what will our friend here do all alone hm?
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    konoei: you have to trust me on this one my dear...vel-san is one sinister devil...i still have those "notes" for proof that he's up to no good
    i'm more friendly than he is...oh! where are my manners as the host of this lair...i'm Suyaku Zariki Hiroyuki...you can call me eiri, ivan or suya for short :bows:

velstraph: aww...how cruel of you my dear...im just playful...nothing wrong with that eh...fruit punch jacket man
  7. Konoei
    Konoei
    Eiri: Do not worry about me. *smiles* Konoei the Fox Prince does not fall into anyone's hands easily.

Vel: Sorry, but I do not wish for anything. I only hope, for wishes have a trick to them. And my trust shall go to you if I am convinced. *sits in a chair and places my hand under my chin, smiling*
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    konoei: your a fox prince as well! so am i! though i'm a rare breed that contains a winged wolf with the nine tail fox. one hint for you about vel-chan...he likes to be drenched in liquid...any liquid *smirks at vel-chan sinisterly*
  9. Konoei
    Konoei
    Eiri: Are you now? *smiles* I wonder who is more of a Seme.
    In liquid? How interesting, since I can control and manipulate elements. *smirks*
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Konoei: Wishing may have a trick to it, but hope requires that your resign yourself and rely upon another. I prefer to rely only upon myself so I find hope to be quite... useless. But, if your trust may be had then I shall do my utmost to obtain it. *smiles*

@ Eiri: Oh yes, liquids. Next I think I'll cover myself in your tears as you scream for me stop... maybe I'll coat myself in your blood at the same time.

*Vel grins as waves of heat rise off of him towards the ceiling. While below Vel frost begins to collect on the ground.*
Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast