aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeUkE's Lair

1. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    konoei: NO WAY!! you can do that to! i believe i have met a true companion that has traits like me lets be best friends...please

velstraph: hey! i love blood! wait...you were talking about my blood weren't you? hey wait! power down...i'd like to keep my lair intact...we nearly destroyed our other location! i gave you my thousand dollar trench coat for heaven's sake to replace your damp fruit punch jacket. i also save your life by giving you half my power [which was a bad idea because now your stronger than ever] wait...i see now *smirks sinisterly* vel-chan...
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Eiri-kun... I know what you're thinking. You do realize I'm quite different from what I was back then. Any power you gave me has long been done away with, much like an impurity. *grins* As for your coat well... it couldn't hold up to the stress of Shandalia. A beautiful place once you get past the fact that every moment you spend there your mind and body are tortured in ways no being can enjoy. A pity that.
  3. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    Aah!! you ruin my expensive jacket...great i have to sew up a jacket for you
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    You sew?

*chuckles to himself*

Big bad Eiri-kun sews. Well I suppose I won't do what I was going to do, no point giving you a break if you're comfortable with your current status.

*laughs hysterically*
  5. Konoei
    Konoei
    Eiri: *laughs a little* You amuse me. Sure we can be best friends, if that is alright with you.

Vel: Is that right? Well you have some work to do in order to gain the trust of this fox.
  6. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    konoei: yay! me happy I love making friends

velstraph: laugh all you want vel-san. I sew up a great oufit that can withstand harsh environments...including your destructive powers
  7. Konoei
    Konoei
    *laughs* You are a more bubbly Fox Prince then I.
  8. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    i learn to look on the bright side
  9. Konoei
    Konoei
    Well that is very good. Maybe you can help this Prince be the same way?
  10. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    okay...it will be my pleasure to help another prince
Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast