aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Y-talian Group!

1. YoruHakase
    YoruHakase
    @ Cannella-chan: Thank you so much, dear!
    *Chuuuuu!*
    I fell better, don't you worry! ^_^

"Soul Eater Italia" is an amazing site (and forum, too) for Soul Eater's fan! *_*
    Soul Eater is a very cute shonen manga written and illustrated by Atsushi Okubo.
    Have you ever heard about it?

Here the plot from Wikipedia:

"Soul Eater primarily revolves around students classified as meisters (職人, shokunin) at the Shinigami Weapon Meister Vocational School (死神武器職人専門学校, Shinigami Buki Shokunin Senmon Gakkō), or Shibusen (死武専) for short, located in the Death City.
    The school is run by Shinigami, the God of Death himself, as a training facility for weapons and the human wielders of those weapons, the meisters.[1] Each meister has at least one demon weapon companion which has both a weapon and human form. Shinigami created the school as an organization that enforces peace in order to prevent the rebirth of the "kishin", the evil demon god that nearly destroyed everything by plunging the world into chaos. Human souls that have become evil by straying from the path of humans have a high risk of becoming kishin, so evil humans are constantly being hunted down and killed by the students trained at Shibusen. The ultimate goal of the students with their weapons is to have their weapons defeat and absorb the souls of ninety-nine evil humans and one witch, which will dramatically increase the power of the given weapon and thus be capable of being used by shinigami.[1] In order to ensure this is done in a timely manner, all students and weapons attend classes regularly and are given homework or supplementary lessons to further their training. The meisters have a rating system that goes from one to three stars which usually measures soul energy. It is important that the meister and weapon can tune their "soul wavelength" to perform high level attacks and bring out the weapon's full power."

[From Wikipedia]

I love Franken Stein-Hakase, he's so maniacal and mad. . and he's a wonderful megane-chara, too. . *ç*
    I love him! *ç*
  2. Rimbangela
    Rimbangela
    Welcome back Yoru dear *O*
    Noooo T^T I wanted to see you at Lucca T^T Maybe next year XDDD
  3. Squizzz
    Squizzz
    Yoru-chan, welcomw back, honey!
    It's a pity you can't come to Lucca, there is also the yaoi pride *___*
  4. Cannella
    Cannella
    Thanks for the info Yoru! ^_^
    I didn't know this manga ^^;; Soul Eater Italia is a nice site, I just checked it, congratulations for being a staff member!
    The funny thing is that, even if I haven't read the manga some of the characters look familiar to me XD I guess I've seen some fanart of them on the web
  5. YoruHakase
    YoruHakase
    I miss all of you so much. . ç_ç

@ Ang-chan: My love. . ç_ç I would wanted to see you and your T-shirt (need photos of its! *ç*) at Lucca! XD
    Yes, yes. . Next year I hope I will be there. *_*
    Please, have fun for me, too. . ç_ç

@ Squi-chan: Honeyyyyyy!!!
    Thanks a lot, my love!
    Snif. . Luccaaaa. . *O*
    What?
    Y-Ya- -Yaoi Pride? *ç*
    (I WANT TO GO AT LUCCA COMICS!!! TOT)
    Uhm. . If there will really be a sort of Yaoi Pride. . I will try to go, of course!
    With a wheelchair I will wander round the fair!! *_*
    Eheheheheh. . XD

@ Cannella-chan: Do you really like the site?
    Eheheheheh. . I'm very proud to be one of the Staff member of its; I love Soul Eater's manga/anime and all the people that I've met into the Forum (as my lovely little sister Acchan! ^//^)!
    Yes, it's possible that you've seen the characters yet. . There are many fan-art of them, lately.*ç*
    (And some Stein X Spirit pics. . Yummy! *ç*)
    If I remember well. . there is one yaoi doujinshi in Aarin about S.E.. . The pairing is (my love)Stein-Hakase X Kiddo-kun! XD
    (I don't like it very much, indeed. . ç_&#231

Uuuhm. .
    My english is worst than always! XD
  6. NightSnail
    NightSnail
    *huggles Yoru*
  7. Squizzz
    Squizzz
    Hello, Minna *O*
    How are you?

Horu-chan ç__ç I'm so sorry you can't come...Anyway there will be a yaoi pride, we'll wonder around the city and spread yaoi-ish love *-*

I'm stupid =_="
  8. Cannella
    Cannella
    @Yoru: Yup, I like the site! I didn't visit every section, but there is a lot of stuff and the graphics are nice ^_^

@Squizzz: the yaoi pride sounds fun! I hope there will be many yaoi fans! Take some pics for us!
  9. Rimbangela
    Rimbangela
    @Squizzz: Will you go on Sunday? I want to see yaoi pride *_* XD
  10. Squizzz
    Squizzz
    @Rimbangela: I'll be there on Sunday as well, but the yaoi pride will be on saturday
    I'm so looking forward to it! *___*

@Cannella: I'll surely take photos! *O*
    Is it ok to post them somewhere? Uhm...Can I insert them in the group pictures?
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast