aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Y-talian Group!

1. Ishirane
    Ishirane
    Hi everyone! *O*
    An italian group, finally *O*

*hugs everyone*

Cannella, I suggest you livejournal. Right, EFP rules is stricly on that way but, in generally, I always suggest livejournal. There are a lot of communities which quality is sure more high than 1/3 of EFP.
    And you can find also ff (locked, obviously) with 13th RItsuka, if you serch well, I'm sure.

You Geilie °_° She's the beta of a friend of mine °_°
    The world is REALLY small °_°

Ok, about me?
    I'm Laura, I'm from northern too, Bergamo, and I love read and write. I'm a cosplayer, I study at University of Milano and... bah, I'm a yaoist *O* I have so much yaoi stuff in my pc that it hates me, probably... xD
  2. Chuncha
    Chuncha
    ciaoooo!! hi!!
    yay it's nice to have a yaoi group!
    I live in a small town near pescara...
  3. artemis89
    artemis89
    Finally I fuond it!! I was searching in the groups and I read German, Spanish, Malesyan, Polish...and I said: all but Italian?! Then: Awsome, there is one!!

Ok, I'm blabbering...

Anyway I'm Artemis and I live near Reggio Emilia, in Northen Italy. I love books, manga and obviously yaoi. I prefer read general manga and find yaoi between the characters then read BL manga (even if there is someone I read...). My computer is full of images and doujinshi. But it's difficult because most of my friends didn't even know what yaoi is...
  4. OttyAngel
    OttyAngel
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! I'm really happy to find an italian group!!!!
    I live in the chaotic Naples! But it isn't the city that tg talks about, it's better: I love my city despite everything
  5. Tiziana
    Tiziana
    CIAO!
    I'm Tiziana and I'm italian, I living near Venice, I love YAOI since 2007 esp JUNJOU ROMANTICA, HARU WO DAITEITA,NARUTO x SASUKE,.......
  6. crisislover
    crisislover
    Ciao il mio nome è Ellen (o crisislover). Io non sono italiana, sono in realtà spagnola (io sono messicana-americana). Ho imparato l'italiano a scuola anni fa. Io vivo negli Stati Uniti, a New York, per l'esattezza.

Translation:
    (Hello my name is Ellen (or crisislover). I am not Italian, in reality I'm Spanish (I am Mexican-American). I learned Italian in school years ago. I live in the United States, in New York to be exact.)

It's actually been a while for my speaking in Italian, I still read in it though.
  7. Suzaku86
    Suzaku86
    Ciao a tutti da Roma
  8. YoruHakase
    YoruHakase
    Hi there my italian pals! :3
    Is there anyone else out there? Nope? No one? *sigh*
    By the way, welcome everyone and nice to meet you all!
    Unfortunately, I've not so much time for taking care of this group *sorry* but from now on I'm gonna trying to do my best for revive it. ^^
    (My english -of course- is worse than last time. I've no chance to improve it without any practice, then I decided to re-join Aarinfantasy.)
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314