aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Y-talian Group!

1. Rimbangela
    Rimbangela
    @Squizzz: No I don't know XD It's the first time I'll go to Lucca XDD I don't exactly do a cosplay but I'll wear a funny t-shirt
  2. Cannella
    Cannella
    Torino Comics was quite fun, but it isn't a very big event... ^^; I wanted to buy some manga in Japanese, but there were only few titles. We also had a cosplay contest: some costumes were really cool and there was a yaoi gag too
    Angela, cons are definitely the right place to wear funny t-shirts, weird pants or even gothic dresses, so do your best!
  3. Sabbatha
    Sabbatha
    YAI GUYZ here i am Sabbatha happy to join this group
    I'm from South Italy Kroton
    LOVE Sabbatha
  4. Squizzz
    Squizzz
    Welcome, Sabbatha, happy you joined us!
    Yay, our group is growing! *_*

@Rimbangela: it's the first time for me as well, I hope everything will be alright xD My friend cosplays (does this verb exist? xD) as Rukia, from Bleach. And I really hope there will be yaoi cosplays! *____*
  5. Yume_Azuka
    Yume_Azuka
    O.O Woah... I'm in the group now! XDDD Well... at first it was a little problem to join (problem dued to my loosy connection -.-'''), but now I'm here too! \^O^/
    My names Yume, from Brescia but now living in Venice (university, that's all folk XD) and love all that's yaoi *______*
    Nice to meet you all XD
  6. Squizzz
    Squizzz
    Welcome, Yume! *hugs*
    Hei, I live in Padova XD Ooh, I'm sorry for your connection, everybody should have a fast one ç__ç
  7. Rimbangela
    Rimbangela
    Welcome Yume
  8. NightSnail
    NightSnail
    Welcome \(^-^)/
  9. YoruHakase
    YoruHakase
    Hello thereeeeee-!!

My, my. . how many new members we have!
    We're still growing up, I'm so glad of it! ^///^

Welcome to all newbie and a big "-chuuuuuuuuuu!!" to all my dearest old members! *_*
    (And a big bow to my Senpai-Sama! XD)
    Sorry for my absence but I've had some health problems (as usual! XD) and I couldn't write nowhere. . ç_ç

uuuhh. . ç_ç
    I can't go to "Lucca Comics and Games". . ç_ç
    I would have liked to see Acchan "cosplayerizzata" with the Sacred Sword!!! >__<
    I would haved like to wear my SEIS (Soul Eater Italia Staff) T-Shirt!!!

*crying like a baby*
    XDD

So. .

Sabbata-chan! I'm glad that you've joined to our Y-talian Group! XD

Yume-chan! Welcome into Group, I hope you will enjoy yourself, here! *_*

Desdemona-chan. . Maybe I've already gave you my welcome but. . WELCOME AGAIN!! *O*
  10. Cannella
    Cannella
    Welcome to the new members and welcome back YoruHakase! I hope your healt is better now. ^^
    Uh? What is Soul Eater Italia?
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast