aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Y-talian Group!

1. NightSnail
    NightSnail
    @Yoru-chan: yeah, we watched all the movies I've found And while watching Ai No Kotodama she said "these two guys are more beautiful and feminine than the girl" XD

@Kyrye: you do the best thing by not buying Crimson Spell
  2. Squizzz
    Squizzz
    Hello, Minna! *__*
    Sorry for missing so much from the group, real life sucks at the moment ç__ç

Woah, I want to go to Lucca! It's a bit far (I live in Padova >.<), but I must manage to go *cries*

I haven't bought anything from Kappa exept for Crimson Spell, and since I've seen the English translations I've come to the conclusion that Kappa sucks XD
  3. NightSnail
    NightSnail
    Yay! We're ten members now (^ω^)m

@Squizzz: a virtual hug for your real life, hope everything will be better soon (>_<)
  4. Squizzz
    Squizzz
    @NightSnail: thank you

I'm going to Luccacomics with a friend...We're going on the 1 and 2 November, but since we can't find any B&B where to spend the night, we're going to sleep in a tent O___O"
    I hope there's a park or something XD
  5. NightSnail
    NightSnail
    In a tent Lucca is very humid, I went there twice and twice came back with a cold (-_-;

On the way to the old expo zone there are green areas, but I don't know if camping is allowed (^^;
  6. Squizzz
    Squizzz
    We gave up the idea of the tent...We're not going to sleep at all, we'll wander for Lucca all the night
    I know, we're a bunch of asses xD but there aren't any other solutions and we really want to go &#231;___&#231;
  7. NightSnail
    NightSnail
    That's great! XD Doing anything for something you really want! I like your determination xD
  8. Rimbangela
    Rimbangela
    I'll probably go to Lucca too, but only Sunday XD I'll sleep on the train XDDDD
  9. Cannella
    Cannella
    To everyone who's going to Lucca, have fun!
    I won't be there, but I already went to Torino Comics this year, so I can't complain. ^^
  10. Squizzz
    Squizzz
    Lol, it's not determination, it's being stupid xD

Rimbangela, on Sunday we'll be there as well *___* Do you know if there are any yaoi sections, or something? I really hope there will be yaoi cosplay, even if my friend doesn't know that I like yaoi *cough*

Cannella, thanks, I'll surely have fun How was Torino comics? *__*
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast