aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yuuram Forever!!

1. machilin12
    machilin12
    hi!!
    I AM NEW!!SO PLEASE TELL ME...HOW ARE YOU DOING?
  2. machilin12
    machilin12
    hi !!!i want to say the until now...i am a super fan girl of yuuram-!!
    and i want to took abaut that!!
  3. flockenfutter
    flockenfutter
    hi machilin every yuuram fan is my friend ;D we are a big fan-family (I decided that just right now, but I'm sure everyone agrees with me ) how ya doing?
  4. Serafine
    Serafine
    Hello ^_^ I'm a rabid fan of Yuri and Wolfram xD Ahahaha xD
  5. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    Hello to all the new members!

and: Yeah, I also think that we are one big Yuuram-loving family. Well, for me it was decided long ago, that I'm the little Auntie (from abroad) ...

By the way, did you now, that Shoku-dan have regained their strength?! We're up at ep. 95 ... Unfortunately, they have problems due to some idiot (*goes punching the unknown hacker*) but I think it's good news all in all ^^

Well, seee ya around!
  6. Madrielle
    Madrielle
    Hi! ^^
    I would also love to be a part of the yuuram-loving family, 'cause I really am such a yuuram-lover. Can't get enough of it. Though we haven't really get anything during the latest episodes. Hoply some real yuuram-moment will come soon. It would be so great to see some progress and Yuuri showing some emotions towards Wolfram. ♥
    Oh, and I'm doing fine thanks, though I'm still a little bit lost, 'cause I'm new here. How about you?
  7. hanabananna7
    hanabananna7
    Yuurammmmmmmmmmmmm<3
    ^.^
  8. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    It's beeen discussed everywhere (but not here o_O) but don't we want to spoil about the latest episodes and shout out how unhappy we are?!?! (Well I AM (shocked) after episode 99!!!)

I need endorphins... I need someone to hug me... Pleeeeeeease
  9. CrimsonDream13
    CrimsonDream13
    Hello, the name's Crimson! I love YuuRam!!!
  10. Australienfan
    Australienfan
    Hi all

CanĀ“t get enough Yuuram
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast