aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yuuram Forever!!

1. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    I love Kyou kara maou. I think Wolfram and Yurri make a cute couple and I also think that Conrad and Yurri make a cute couple too. This anime is so funny. I could watch this over and over.
  2. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Yay, I am soo looking forward to the new episodes in spring This anime is just hilarious
  3. eiri
    eiri
    I want more KKM OVAs! They should keep them coming!
  4. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    eiri, you sooo remind me that I haven't watched it yet, psssst!!
  5. andreya
    andreya
    I can't wait for OVA 3 to be subbed, it's the best episode *seen the RAW*... so many hints
  6. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    Oh damn I forgot I still have to finish watching the series and I still have to DL the OVA's
  7. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @kunitsu: You have a homework now But yeah, I am noone to talk, still haven't seen the second OVA But yay for all the hints!!
  8. Otome
    Otome
    Yuuram 4eva~!!!! <3 Wolfram is just so meant to be with Yuri. My favorite KKM OTP.
  9. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    You know for some reason I cant seem to make this two seperate and have other people pair with them. I dont even open fics that say Conrad/Yuuri no matter how interesting the summary ii.

YUURAM FOREVER!!!!!!!
  10. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @kunitsu: You are my person I am becoming sooo angry when I see the show is favorizing ConYuu in some moments A friend of mine said that I am as jealous on Yuuri beeing with someone another as Wolfi would be Cause those two are so meant for each other
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast