aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yuuram Forever!!

1. KuroTsuki14
    KuroTsuki14
    Yuuram? is that post be that wolfram is uke and yuuri seme ? O_o
    or just name of it. Since it used alot.
  2. KuroTsuki14
    KuroTsuki14
    @211088lord---are sure about that...I my self i like wolfyuu more then yuuram. since the frienship show up more in the novel then anime. And it very mature then the anime.

I just find out, not to long ago that wolfyuu in novel is very sweet and mature . then in the anime. I actally like Wolfram novel/manga only since he very mature.
    infact the novel show more emotion then the anime , I read some part that is really sad to me. ):

I just wish that anime become like the novel.
  3. SecretlyCares
    SecretlyCares
    YaY more love for WolfYuu!
  4. Hakuto
    Hakuto
    Waw where's 110? Yea!! cuz it can't end there and Wow!! Yuuri's so handsome when he's older *whistles* I knew it was odd that Wolfram wasn't there to greet him. Happy New Year Everyone!!
  5. MonyChan
    MonyChan
    Happy New Year, all Yuuram lovers. <3
  6. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    I was actually starting to like the idea of Wolfyuu some long time ago (though Wolfie kinda still remains my fav b*tchy uke ) but now I see there are a lot of ppl those days who are into it... Is it because something I missed while not watching the new episodes?
    And no spoilers pls, just tell me yes or no
  7. KuroTsuki14
    KuroTsuki14
    WolfYuu? No ppl just like WolfYuu that way , I my self Hate wolfram be a uke. I find him very mature and hansome in novel.

If you vist my group called Wolfram and Yuuri there some fact why wolfram is better of as seme,
  8. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    I don't want to hear reasons why he's better as seme, I have my own view on this matter
    But thanks was almost afraid that something suddenly changed...
    And well, it's just a matter of likings... I myself see no problem an uke being mature and handsome. Actually I hate that seme/uke stereotype and the girl-like ukes...
    And I started to play with the image of Wolfie being a seme just because he was so "given" as an uke...
  9. simplyme
    simplyme
    Kireipan's Best Couple Tournament has begun, remember to vote YUURAM!
  10. YoungGun
    YoungGun
    Hey guys, Yuuram need your support in Best Couple Tournament organised by Kireipan. I we are currently only leading by 2 points!!

Go to: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f197/t...nament-r3.html and vote for Yuuram
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast