aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. SoubisSacrifice
    while we're at newbies: i am one, too
    hello everyone!

gravitation was my second shounen/yaoi my first was loveless.
    i'd like to know: how did you found out about shounen/yaoi? respectively your interest for it?
  2. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Haven't been here in a while... a belated welcome to all the new ones

To answer Soubis question: It was completely accidental. I was looking around in YouTube when I saw this pink haired cutie so I watched the series and when the relationship between Shu and Yuki began I was like Then I went inside a used books store and guess what I found... three volumes of Gravitation so I thought "it must be fate"... from there I researched all there was to know about Yaoi/BL and doujins... and then I found aarin... the rest is history that was long. I'm shutting up now
  3. believe09
    believe09
    I should've known sooner that there was a group for this anime..... oh, well. I found it now and that's what counts. I'm a newbie to this group(duh), so please take care of me!

GAWD! Yuki is to DIE FOR!!!
  4. enini
    enini
    Hello, another huge Gravitation fan to join the group *waves to everyone*
  5. believe09
    believe09
    @enini: HI! I'm so glad that someone new joined. I've been visiting this group everyday and no one has said anything. Well, glad that's over with. Anyways, welcome and cool avatar.
  6. GabberPhyter
    GabberPhyter
    Hello together ^__^ I joined today and hope for some new contacs here =3

Hell, i love Yuki *o* Someone else? x9
  7. monkeylover84
    monkeylover84
    hey im a new groupie love gravitation, yuki u naughty boy ggrr hehe hows it going everyone?
  8. believe09
    believe09
    Eiri Yuki is such a doll. Mean as hell, but he's still gorgeous!
  9. forgetmeknot
    forgetmeknot
    gawd i cannot get enough of this series. read it through at least 5 times completely...maybe more.
    anyone know if Murakami-sensei's going to publish a new chapter of EX? it's been a while now...
  10. xXKy3Xx
    xXKy3Xx
    hirrrooo!! XD
Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast