aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. Japanese Zombie Heroes
    Hello onyxpetal!! gravitation addicted too? what's your favourite one?
  2. sef
    sef
    Oops...I forgot to tell that I couldn't get the Gravi ex....:sad:
    @Jap & @Onyx....hi there.....Oh...and @Jap...my fav's is Ryu-chan...so I dreaming to become his Kuma cuz in that case can stay with him 4ever!!!
  3. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    hi jap and onyx....

moichi: really. a big fan, huh...
  4. Japanese Zombie Heroes
    Japanese Zombie Heroes
    Waaahh foxytroy... very good choice... but I am keen on uke... so I prefer Shuichi... Anyway, Yuki is terrific too...
  5. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    jap, i like both suichi and yuiki! they're funny together!

sef, hello! how are you?

foxytroy, hello!
  6. moichi
    moichi
    @foxy: i remember now ... my friend has volume 1 of Gravi Ex and i borrowed it from her. so i have read it, but only that one m'fraid
  7. sef
    sef
    @onyx:Fine...
    @moichi, @foxy.....really envy that u had read the grav ex...and @sexyryu too!!!
  8. moichi
    moichi
    @sef: what you mean sef-san...? i dont understand
  9. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    wait... what's gravi ex?... its such a long time ago that i've seen gravitation and i don't know what you all are talking about...
  10. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    @sef: its been released for two years now, i think. and the second volume is only out in japan, i assume

@jap: well, well... i guess it depends on one's preferences. i like a man who can take care of me, so ryuichi should drop his naive act when he's around shuichi. the two guys' naive personalities repel from each other; not a good combination. but ryuichi is sexy when he gets serious.

@onyx: *hugs and kisses on the cheeks* how are you? your avatar reminds me of something... oh, yes!... it's the same with riku kitazawa's eyes when eiri yuki is around.
Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast