aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. CrescentWind
    CrescentWind
    @captivated:
    i think my favorite is shuichi but i like both characters ^^

@katsbrainwarp
    Me too, i like gravitation because of the couple and their love but i also like it cause of other reasons. [the band, other characters, comedy and so forth.. ^^]
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I'm kind of curious as to what people think about ASK? I haven't heard them mentioned at all in this group (they play a prety big role in the series). I think it's funny how they're suppose to be this HUGE group, but you never hear them sing.
    what's up with that?
  3. CrescentWind
    CrescentWind
    @katsbrainwarp
    idk o-o i kinda want to hear them sing too x] but who knows maybe they just forgot bout them while being too focus on the main group (bad luck) and yukixshuichi ^^ [like me -i totally forgot their existence..ok often but not totally.]
  4. captivated
    captivated
    @believe09: There is a God... Sakuma-san just blasted me with a Kumagoro Beam. I...I can die happy.

@katsbrainwarp and CrescentWind: yeah, i'd like to hear them sing too. maybe we don't hear them because Bad Luck and Nittle Grasper would outshine (i mean, out-sparkle) them no matter what.
  5. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    @believe09: You really live off those quotes... 8-DDD
    @captivated: That's gonna take some time... for now, they're planning Gravitation... but it always takes them so much time and effort to start importing something... :P
    @katsbrainwarp: hmmm, I never actually thought about that... but now that you mention it, it is a little weird... well, if it was someone lika Gackt singing their part, I guess they would immediately become my favorites... O (somehow I just wanna hear them sing... 8-DDD)
  6. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I wonder if their music would have a dark side to it. Since the lead singer defenatly had one.
  7. CrescentWind
    CrescentWind
    Lol we will never know. Its a mystery
  8. believe09
    believe09
    @katsbrainwarp: I've also wondered what ASK would sound like. I really want to know if they're as good as they say they are.
    @captivated: LOL. If I was blasted with a Kumagoro BEAM from Sakuma-san, I'd feel the exact same way.
    @chillipepper: I'm just so in love with Sakuma-san. If it weren't for Yuki, he'd be my favorite character.
  9. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    @believe09: My favorite char was always Ryuuichi... he, his personality, his music... I just love everything about him... he really is a god... 8-DDD
  10. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I was looking at some of the Gallery pics. There were some of Tomah and ryuuichi together. Do you think that's a probable relationship?
Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast