aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. sef
    sef
    @foxy: good question, but I never know!!! *embarassed*^^
  2. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    sexyryu > oooh! me too! i began collecting more yaoi coz of it!
  3. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    awwwwww i guess i cant visit my friend who's coming to malaysia... i might be imprisoned. i am haram personified.
  4. sef
    sef
    @foxy:huh??? Of course you can...Nobody gonna catch you around or in return you wouldn't go around telling ppl u r into it???Right???
  5. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    hm... I wonder if this is a discussion about Gravitation but never mind... this is my most favorite yaoi anime... well, my first impression was funny... "A pink-haired guy!!! A guy!!! OMG, what am I watching???" But I guess it started my BL addiction... 8-DDD
  6. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    chilipepper: well good for u

sef: i am quite obvious. i act feminine. timid and reserved feminine.
  7. sef
    sef
    @chili:aye,aye...c u here again...well I started off with this anime but since I don't play favourite then I should say it's one of my beloved anime, but I like the manga more even the pic is less pretty...
    @foxy: U won't be caught just like that, only when ppl caught u doing then I think only is a crime...
  8. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    sef: well, doing what? sexual activites? holding hands in piblic with the same sex? well, i act feminine. is that a crime?
  9. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    @sef: Yeah, the manga is way better, especially the plot. But when I first saw the manga Shuichi, I almost fell from my chair. Now that was a change. Like it was a completely different character. 8-DDD
  10. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    watching suichi made me buy lots of strawberry pocky!
Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast