aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I got totally obsessed with Ryuichi and kumagoro... I RP'ed as Ryu for a while... until it got creepy with "Tohma" so I retired and started writing instead
  2. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    @onyxpetals: Haha... well, I liked strawberry pocky before I knew him but thanks to him and the people I got to know because of Gravitation I finally know where to buy it... 8-DDD
    @SexyRyu28: Yeah, Ryu's pretty cool... especially when he says "Pika pika pika pika Shuichi, Shuichi..." 8-DDD
  3. moichi
    moichi
    hehehe sounds funny!! hmm i think Gravitation was my first ever yaoi too

i read it first and then watched all the eps
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @chilli: ooooh, I sing "pika pika na no da" when I feel silly
  5. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    chili > sometimes i even buy strawberry flavored cigarettes in honor of both eiri and suichi! hahaha!
  6. sef
    sef
    @foxy: No...not really
  7. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    lol... well, can i snog my boyfriend in public? (although curently i dont have one)
  8. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    @onyx: Oh god, such a thing actually exists??? 8-DDD Well, I hate smoking so I don't but it surprised me. If I get it, I could try to make my mom smoke it so I know how it smells... 8-DDD
    @SexyRyu: I once tried saying na no da after every sentence I said, like Ryu-chan did. I thought my dad was gonna kill me. Never again, the tone he used when he was trying to talk to me was really scary. 8-DDD
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @chilli: I used only "no da" at the end of my sentences... lately I've been saying "nyan nyan" i guess I'm going thru a phase
  10. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    chili > yes it does exist! it smells so sweet that you wanna eat the thing...

http://www.tygerpipes.com/browse.html?cid=49
Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast