aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    mmmm... i can speak tagalog and cebuano (both are filipino languages) and i can read spanis fluently, but cannot understand it.

@ravie: *blush* thanks...
  2. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    ravie^^
    uhm... i can speak a lil of mandarin...i'm studying japanese and i can speak tagalog too...
  3. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    Does anyone in here write Gravi fanfictions??
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I write Gravi fics... I'm not a great but they're pretty good I think I have never gotten a bad review.
  5. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    ooh...ooh i do *raise hands*
  6. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    I have written exactly one (unfinished) gravitation fanfic. I really should work on it and finish it, but I seem to lack motivation at this time. Plus, the fact that my major death note obsession has gone into super obsessed mode might have a lot to do with it being unfinished.
  7. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Tee-Hee I've been slacking lately... I have to update mine
  8. sef
    sef
    Hi there, everyone...
    Erm...I noe SexyRyu28 here & izzit i can find ur Gravi fics in fanfiction corner here?
    And to cuteRay08, don't tell me v share the similiar favourite again???
    I always long to be Kumagoro, hehe.....so I get to be Ryu favourite!
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    sef: so you're Kuma, coz I'm Ryu
    I have only one story here coz I'm not brave enough to post them all here. The rest are in ff.net. Since you're a kuma fan I'll give you the link for a kuma fic I have A day in Kumagoro's life its kind of a sarcastic humor story. If you like it I might post it here.

I've only been writing for less than a year so be kind to me
  10. sef
    sef
    Ryu-chan, it's really funny for Yuki's instruction & Shunichi malfunction.
    And, i'm still haven't access to ffnet. I'll let u noe how's my reaction once i read ur A day in Kumagoro's life.~Peace!!!
Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast