aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. ladyjinnai
    i swear its the only brother and brother action that makes perfectly sens... XD
    Maki murekami is a genius.. no a god....*nods*
  2. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    Im new here.. Ive read the megamix[3 of them or 4] I love Ryuuichi-sama!!
  3. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    ladyjinnai- yeah that was really good tatsuha was so hot in that.
    why would it anoY u 2 got to youtube? well in anycase (if i could just remeber that website...) i'd like to give guys a hand.
    oh hi! cuteray!
  4. ladyjinnai
    ladyjinnai
    Cuteray08 -hi. yes Sakuma-san is the cutest.i do understand why Tatsuha cant keep his nauthy hands away XD (loves tatsuha even more for that fact)

maladeine08 - ^.^well i think its kind of boring reading and such throuh youtube.
    i rather have it directly on my computer ore simular. im kind of one of thouse who prefer books over internet/computer.^.^ thats why becuse then I can read it as i wish where i wish.

and yes he was...*drools*they both where....besides i laght really hard in the end when Yuki refuses to let Shuichi leave whitout him again.. XD
  5. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    ah yeah i understand what you mean*nods with agreement* like me i started buying manga's and downloading, printing them cause my comp's not mine alone anymore so its not available every time... and yeah you're right when outside and bored i could just read them if i bring them...
  6. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    ^^..Tats-kun is really cute*whispers* especially in megamix with Ryuuchi-sama..

Maa, I like Eiri-kun too...But not at much as I like Ryuuichi-sama
  7. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    love triangle, love triangle... where is it?
  8. ladyjinnai
    ladyjinnai
    maLadeine08 - exactly. is there anything more wounderful then to sitt outside under the shadows reading a good manga...*dreams*

cuteray08 - yes he is...they are just the cutest couple...*heart*

big love triangels heheheh*nods*
  9. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    yeah nothing. the most easiest way to relax while strolling outside.

ooh...love triangle...twisty. likey
  10. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    yes maladeine... i like that twist of things... i was making my own manga in my head actually, like, ruichi and his bestfriend or sakuma-san (is the name ocrrect? ruichi's idol) were talking around the corner. then his sakuma kisses ruichi suddenly. but ruichi fights back but then eiri came out form nowhere and then got mad and punched sakuma then ruichi was saying something like "i can explain" but then eiri ignoes him and lasts for like a month. and a month of ruichi looking for away to get back with eiri. then, after that, sakuma confesses to yuki because ruichi is miserable and then yuki goes to one of ruichi's concert but yuki can't get backstage or whatever and so they met at the road. but as yuki tries to go to ruichi, yuki didnt know there was a car approaching so ruichi save him and shoved yuki off the road and he got hit by the car instead. and then...... OH GOD, sorry im blabbering... let me just finish this story that came in my head... then ruichi is in a coma for a week. then.... um... then.... im running out of imaginations and ideas.
Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast