aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    i wished there was a love triangle (only boys)... not the girl. but all in all, I FREAKIN LOVE GRAVITATION!!!
  2. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Gawd, I just saw the dubbed version of Gravi *shudders* My Ryuichi sounds awful They all sound terrible *sobs*
  3. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    jsut listen to the japanese with eng subs
  4. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    i mean, it has more intensity in their voices, in japanese, i mean.
  5. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    i usually everything can watch only in japanese....for example gravi is terrible in english
  6. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I watch most everything in jap. with eng. subs but I was in youtube and I just had to click it... i'm so curious... I only watch a piece and when I heard Ryu's voice I just had to get out *sobs* the horror....
  7. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    ooooh... in fuyo no semi, i cried. like, really cried.
  8. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Same here. Voices are better in Japanese. And it's original. I didn't watch the English dubbed version at all even though I had the DVD...
  9. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    yeah, highly agree with you chikaru. it has more intensity and more emotion. for me, it would be better if the anime followed the story in the manga because yuki was the one chasing ryuichi. ryuichi was supposed to be the uke, right? and yuki was the seme... so, it's like ryuichi has the feminine role, but in the anime, ryuichi was the one chasing down yuki. for me, it contradicts in my own imagination. but, still, gravitation is still the best. I was quite disappointed that it wasn't like how it ended up in the manga, that's all. like, Yuki chased Ryuichi in New York in volume 11 of Gravitation to take him back to Japan. or was it volume 10?
  10. sonoko90
    sonoko90
    I have heard couple of clips Gravitation with english dub... XD No.. i did't like it. Original voices are the best one. I love Yukis voice (Inoue, Kazuhiko) and Tohmas voice (Orikasa, Ai) most of all (:

I have loved Gravitation since I watched anime couple of years ago. Gravitation manga is something what i just cant get enough. I love the characters, humour and mangakas style even it changes a lot if you compare it what his drawing style looks like at the beginning and at the Gravitation ex.

I liked mangas ending better than anime.

// sorry my bad english -_-
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast