aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Oh I'm hoping we get vol.2 *lights a candle and prays* cuz i think that it's gonna be awesome... I'm also wondering about Yuki's eyesight *ponders* I guess he's not gonna have complaints if Shu is nursing him back to health *imagines Shu in a nurse outfit*
  2. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Oh.. People... I just realised we missed Yuki's birthday, 23rd Feb. He looks like he'll like the fact Shu is going to have to nurse him. He said that like Shu is going to be his servant for life.
  3. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I forgot his b-day?! *gasp*...I never know what day of the week is so that's no surprise ^^;
  4. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Same here. School's out for me so I don't really notice what's the date and things like that. Well, all we can do now is wish: Happy Belated Birthday, Yuki!
  5. Kenichi4811
    Kenichi4811
    I haven't seen and followed Gravitation since 2003, but i really liked it when i downloaded it, was a fantastic series! I was obsessed with it for like a year, lol
  6. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    i saw all 12 episodes...and i wanna ask you if it is true that there are some new
  7. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> lucka0021: The manga had a little bit different plot from the anime and it has more er... details. And there's a sequel to the manga which is Gravitation Ex or also known as Gravitation 2. But, the anime ended with only 12 episodes...
  8. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    @Chikaru ...thank i was meaning anime...and i know that in manga are more details and i am not very happy that in anime there are not
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    There were 13 anime episodes and the OVA. As of now there's 12 manga chapters for the original and 1 for the Gravi EX.
  10. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> lucka0021: I know...

>> SexyRyu28: Oh, right... There's 13 episodes. And the OVA ~ Lyrics Of Love. There's also the extra scene but it's just a short one.
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast