aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. ladyjinnai
    really? cool i kind of like them all ofcourse but tatshua well there is just someting special whit him ^.^
    and he and Ryuichi are so good together.. love the scean in ex whit them.. not saying more to spoil anything but you who read it should know witch one im talking about*sparkles*anyone red the remixes(18 rated content)^.^
  2. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    ATTENTION everyone!!! join KISSBOOTH social group and SEMEUKE BETA HIGH social group to meet new singles for semes and ukes all gather in one place...
  3. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I read all the remixes... I'm waiting for the one that's supposed to come out... I think is called Zebra maybe. And yeah, Ryu/Tats My second fave character is Yuki also, maLadeiNe08
  4. ladyjinnai
    ladyjinnai
    hehe i use to play the Tatsuha and Yuki charekters when i Rp whit my frinds ^.^
    i guess thats another reson why i love tatsuha.
    and haven`t read them all i think cuse i just resently been abel to download on my own.
    maby you know where i could find them?
    and Ryuichi and Tatsuha combo in the remixes are the best.
  5. goddess8878
    goddess8878
    I heard rumors that in the next remix Shuichi is supposed to top both Eiri and Ryuichi. While that's hella hot, I don't know what to think about that. XD
  6. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @ladyjinnai: you can find some here

@goddess: Yep, that's the rumor... can't wait for it
  7. ladyjinnai
    ladyjinnai
    really? then i`ll look it up for sure.
    shuichi topping....scary XD
    but it dose make me curious... ^.^
  8. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    woah..woah... yeah i love those remixes
    i like the one where Yuki was a beat sadistic towards Shuichi.
    yeah...i heard about that too. sure hope it would stop being a rumor and become true.
    i just really want to see it.

ladyjinnai - well i own few ones but maybe you've seen them already. But i kind'a watch them in youtube before. maybe its still there. why don't you try?
  9. Loopylolly
    Loopylolly
    I can't wait to see Shuichi topping - man its well past time for it.
    Get the tissues ready because we know it will be

Really though - when is the next megamix going to be released - I can't wait much longer, I'm gonna explode or something
  10. ladyjinnai
    ladyjinnai
    on youtube...
    hmm that would enoi me i think but oh well...i think my friend have some of them. like the one where tatsuha visits Yuki at home and descovers Yukis weaknes of his ears and shuichi is not home and Tohma arraves later i think in a hellicopter cuse tatsuha said nauthy things about yuki on the phone...*remenisses*
Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast