aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu Yu Hakusho

1. EMARSHE
    I accept this invitation. O.o;

Hi everyone! *Looks around* None of you are familiar to me. Sorry!

My favourite pairing is Hiei X Kurama - I wrote it that way because I prefer Hiei to be seme. :3

I like KuramaXHiei too but not as much. X3

I don't mind seeing YusukeXKurama from time to time as well.
  2. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    I first got into YYH because of Tayla Firedancer's GW-YYH fics. I adored the KuramaxHiei pairing as she wrote it, though I had no idea who Kurama and Hiei were. I searched the net and found some pics of them (this was 1999, I was 19 in my first year of college and knew nothing about anime or the internet). I ended up on ebay and I bought a bootleg boxset of the entire series, the two movies, and the Dark Tournament ova. I then skipped three days of classes in order to watch the series and movies straight through. I've been an obsessive KuramaxHiei fan ever since. Fanfiction and amvs mostly. I did a lot of YYH amvs in 2003, back when there weren't hardly any, let alone KuramaxHiei ones. I adored the artists featured on the old Aestheticism 'YYH Djs in English' site, so I collect djs by those artists now.

I haven't written anything YYH aside from crossovers lately, and I stopped making vids a while back. But I still love the series. KuramaxHiei remains my all time favorite pairing.
  3. Thief
    Thief
    Ahh, thanks for the invitation. I got hooked on it watching the local anime channel in my country...I saw an episode of an anime with an incredibly sexy red head, so I got interested. It was one of the Makai Arc (meeting after 1000 years is the titel I thing). So I started to watch it lol...then ended up with 1gb of YYH pics on my hard drive, which I managed to reduce finally. The first time I came accross YYH doujin I was freaked out but since I´m here means it didn´t do any damage (ok, it DID...led me to BL world and made me ultimate active yaoi fan girl:P), I managed to collect a great deal of the DJ (scanlated and raw) out there. I love the fanfics by Blueutopia.
    My favourite pairing is HieixKurama/KuramaxHiei (heh, being flexible about your position is GOOD!)
  4. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    yey neonrose! you got new members! haha ^_^ everybody loves hieiXkurama (or kuramaXhiei, doesn't matter to me either). i think i've read fanfics by bluetopia... but my ultimate favorites are those by an author called blossomwitch, which i get from fanfiction.net. I just love how she writes.
  5. MHnA
    MHnA
    Thanks for the invitation. : ) glad they have a group here for this. Love that show to death. I have a fic I wrote, you can find the link to my signature. Hope you all like it!
  6. sabriel902
    sabriel902
    I dunno who sent the invite, but I'm in! XD
    It's been forever since I was active in the YYH fandom, but I think I could spare some time to get involved again. My favorite pairing is, unpredictably, Kurama and Hiei, but a close runner up is Karasu and Kurama.
  7. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    yey! the group's getting bigger! ^_^
  8. eskamobob21
    eskamobob21
    Well i didn't get invited but YYH is one of my three top favorite animes of all time.

btw, favorite pairing: Yusuke x Kurama
  9. Himmelmez
    Himmelmez
    hello fans xD
    sorry I forgot to post here... new messages in the groups should be showing as subscribed too >.>
  10. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    @himmelmez ~ i know. we should have email notifications too! haha. but i'll go and check everyday, just to show my support for YYH! ^_^
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast