aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu Yu Hakusho

1. inuwolfram
    inuwolfram
    I just finished watching the anime series, and was a little sad when it came to an end. My favorite pairing is kurama x hiei *I blame arigatomina and her amvs*. I was wondering how many volumes the manga has, *since I loved the series so much I was thinking of starting reading the manga* and if the story is equal to the anime or has some more twists...
  2. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    Yay! I'll take any blame I can get. There will never be enough KxH amvs. ^^
    I haven't actually read much of the manga. It's pretty much the same up through the tournament. Parts of it are word for word. There are more chapters during the "Yusuke is a ghost" act in the beginning - more about that little girl ghost who's investigating him, and it takes a little more complication before he gets resurrected. For example, there's a reason Keiko's hair goes from being long to short all of a sudden that doesn't get explained in the anime. But the fights and up into the tournament seem like a direct copy. I've heard the series goes in a different direction after the tournament, but I was reading scanlations and they only cover into the dark tournament. There are too many books for me to buy them all now to see how the manga ends. ^^;
  3. inuwolfram
    inuwolfram
    gosh... it's tempting, thus the manga ends on 19 volume? I saw a site where they had until there... I decided to stop buying long mangas since I started to not have room for inuyasha.
  4. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    I have no idea when the manga ends. I know the scanlations went up to volume 17 before most of the groups doing it stopped - since it was licensed by that time. I've seen up to chapter 154 scanlated. I haven't read all of the scanlated chapters, but it looks like they go up through the Sensui arc. I didn't realize I had any past the dark tournament. o.o;; I really need to check what manga scanlations I download.
  5. eskamobob21
    eskamobob21
    Yeah im at the house of Taboo in the scans tho i havn't tried in about 6 months to find ne. There is always <http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/> or you can go to vnmanga.com for at least some. **btw sry if the link is bad or in any way wrong...it was my first one**
  6. ayumi_fantasy91
    ayumi_fantasy91
    i accept the invitation..;D
    my fav couple is anyone especially kurama as uke.
  7. eskamobob21
    eskamobob21
    I dont know if anyone else feels the same way, but i just dont like the way Kuwabara looks. I like his character, i love the role they have him play, but i just cant really get past him in a pairing...maybe its something about his hair...
  8. inuwolfram
    inuwolfram
    eskamobob21@ how I understand you... but the first ending really got into me, like, the way that kuwabara looked to yusuke on that ending..
    But I got used to the pairing of kuwabara and hiei sister, she is sooooo cute *the story of hiei and her is so sad, I cried a lot when he came to save her and it was explained why he got the eye...*
  9. eskamobob21
    eskamobob21
    @ inuwolfram: yeah i love how their (Yusuke and Kuwabara) friendship developed from rivals to bff's.
  10. RikuRiku
    RikuRiku
    New to the party, and yu yu hakasho is the bomb! hiei and kurama are my fav pair, but I would not mind yusuke and kurama they are sexy togather too.

ROCK on yu yu hakusho!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast