Yeaaah! Yu yu hakusho group!! Love kurama x hiei
  3. XiJieTreize
    XiJieTreize
    New member too ^^
    My fav pairing is definitely KuramaxHiei <3
  4. lionofredsand
    lionofredsand
    Hello fellow YYH fans *waves*.

Hmmm, pairings well there's HieixKurama, HieixKuramaxYusuke, YokoxHiei, KuwabaraxYukina.

But I luffles some of the more minor characters in pairings as well like YusukexJin, TouyaxJin, and KuramaxTouya.
  5. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    I feel the fandom is dying I am not seeing good new YYH fanfics.

If you found any please share!
  6. ChibiFriday13
    ChibiFriday13
    I know what you mean spirited. If they hadn't of jumped the series around time slots so often it probably would have had a larger fan base though (And thus a longer life). So few of the teens when I was in highschool even KNEW about it.
  7. seximonki1989
    seximonki1989
    Yusuke/Hiei, Hiei/Yusuke is where its at!
  8. PurpleLightningDeathAngel
    PurpleLightningDeathAngel
    KuramaxHiei is hot, I have to admit...but I have a secret flame for YusukexHiei...there is just something about those two that makes my inner fangirl squeal. XD
  9. Sekah
    Sekah
    Hahaha! Die hard fan here, who actually dislikes Hiei/Kurama with a passion.

Karasu/Kurama, Yomi/Kurama, Yusuke/Kurama, Toguro/Yusuke, Kuwabara/Yusuke, Kuwabara/Kurama, Toguro/Karasu, Sakyo/Karasu, Mukuro/Hiei, Yomi/Mukuro, Toguro/Genkai, Genkai/Yukina, Kurama/Shizuru, Bui/Karasu, Raizen/Yomi/Mukuro, Sensui/Itsuki - those are just a small fraction of my favorite ships. I'll read, write, find pictures for, and commission anything, be warned - canon ships, fanon ships, it's all the same to me. I prefer yaoi, but I'll hit yuri and het on occasion, because that's also fun. I've even done Hiei/Kurama despite how much I dislike it, usually as a gift for someone else.

It's nice to meet you guys! I hope we can be good friends!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456