aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu Yu Hakusho

1. NeonRose223
    NeonRose223
    Ahh I still can't believe no one out there except me like any of the pairings in Yu Yu Hakusho! *cries*
  2. Himmelmez
    Himmelmez
    I like Kurama x Hie
    Btw, hi neonrose! Let's try to find more members, shall we? xD
  3. NeonRose223
    NeonRose223
    Hello himmel-chan it's lovely to meet you!! You made me so happy Yup I love Kurama x Hiei too! We should definitely find more members!
  4. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    hi there. my first yaoi was KuramaxHiei (although they're not actually a couple, or so they say) and I will forever be in love with them. i trust there are lots and lots of fans out there, they just haven't found this group yet. i'm glad to be part of it nonetheless.
  5. NeonRose223
    NeonRose223
    Hello and silver-chan! So happy to have you here! I was actually beginning to think that me and himmel-chan are the only ones that liked YYH, which just can't be true...you proved me right, thank you *hugs*
    Kurama x Hiei are indeed my all time favourite, but Yusuke x anyone's also very smexy methinks
  6. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    thank you neonrose! there are really lots of people who love YYH pairings. I have lots of friends who think so. but they're not aarin members so i speak on their behalf! ^_^
  7. Himmelmez
    Himmelmez
    I haven't been active here for the past few days, but now I'm back!
    Welcome blacksilver! *hugs* Kurama x Hie rules

We really should attract more people to this group. I think there are lots of YYH fans out there! ^^
  8. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    thanks himmelmez!!! *hugs back*

yeah. i've seen a thread where a member shared a colloection of YYH djs and there were a lot of "thankers". we should totally get them to join. and most of the DJs were HiKu.
  9. NeonRose223
    NeonRose223
    hello himmel-chan and silver-chan! how are you both? i've spotted some more YYH fans too and will try to invite them to this group!

hehe just out of interest - when did you guys first start watching/reading YYH? i actually got into it properly last year, by watching the english-dubbed version online...but i've actually watched the chinese-dubbed version in hong kong long ago, when i was younger
  10. blacksilver
    blacksilver
    recruitment on going, huh! yey, new members coming!

i first watched YYH when it was shown in a local channel in my country. I was in grade 5 or 6, i think (I'm a college grad now). it took the whole country by storm. i mean every 6pm (air time) all the people (even the parents, the street vendors, literally everyone) would be gathered around their respective tv sets and was watching. one movie was also released and it ran for 2weeks, the first week had standing room only! That was how big it was. It's really a good anime, ne? Then two years ago, my cousin got the complete episodes and i rewatched it and got hooked. Again. I so remembered how i fantasized about HiKu in grade six (early signs of yaoi fan girl-ism) and it just completely blossomed now.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast