aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. XMELLOXNEARX
    Hi I just joined so I'm new and already an Extreme Yaoi Guru!!!

So yeah I enjoy Death Note its my favorite anime of all time and I cosplay as Near, Mikami, and Matsuda. Well, mostly Near. But yeah so hi!!!!! ^___^ *mew*
  2. Arev
    Arev
    XMELLOXNEARX and dear ^_____^
    OMG all ready an Extreme Yaoi Guru >_______<....but that is great , I am glad you are in such rappid progress ^________^

Ohh, you have played as so many from DN, that is awesome.
    I hope you will have fun here

Yours Arev
  3. Arev
    Arev
    LuciferxDamien, ohhh yes, the rain scene was just AWESOME!!!! It was like...I was waiting all the time that Ryuuzaki will do something on Light and he did , the foor massage ^___________^ and that is pure love as you said. But you are right, the ring of the bells and the way Ryuuzaki was talking and everything in that scene was a clue about Ryuuzaki's death T_________________T.....and I was smashed into peaces when he died...the show really got down as he was gone, I was not really intersted in the other guys and I don't even remeber everything *laughs*...but I remebre the end of Light, because it was so dramatic, it was one of the most intersting moments in DN, at the end he remebred of Ryuuzaki and it was like their souls are going to continuo fighting in the outworld -> incredible, just wonderful.
    I alos loved, the way Ryuuzaki was holding his self phone *laughs*, so cool and the way he was eating all these sweets without even getting fat or having bad theet :P...but Ryuuzaki was the "Light" in the whole show :P and yes, the Light went out as he passed away T_________T
    I loved alos Light's intelligance, how he managed to write in the Note, even as he was watched (the scenes you've manchened) ^^.
    I LOVE these two and I think the actuall fighte between intelligance and arogance and love, freindship was only between them!

Ahh it is good talking to you dear ^_____^

About the languages again, please your English is awesome (just read mine >__<), but you should go and study right away, off you go :P *laughs*.....I want a piece of cake too, can we share ?

Talk to you soon too dear ^_____^

Yours Arev
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Arev-san: Haha, my english just seems to leave me when I need to speak. I'm american so it kinda sucks when that happens. I know exactly what you mean after L died. The show just wasn't the same, except for the end, the end was awesome, but I was so pissed when Light died. I wanted him to win! I knew he wouldn't but I still wanted him to. I kinda wish that it had been L that had figured everything out...But, reguardless of what I think should and shouldn't have happened, it was an excellent show. Also, one of the best scenes from the entire show was when Light and L were handcuffed to each other and started fist fighting...that was awesome...

On a random note! I actually got a hundred on my kanji quiz! And I had a nasty dizzy spell that night, so I'm really surprised.
  5. Rukin
    Rukin
    Hello everyone, I've been gone quite a while
    I've been around some other social groups already, but the Death Note discussion started in (i believe) the yaoi pervs group compelled me to return here as well,
  6. dorky
    dorky
    Hello all I'm new =/ wow you guys write alot x] i loves death note[MattxMello pwn]
  7. Rukin
    Rukin
    welcome Dorkzilla ^^ MattxMello your favorite pairing ne? do you prefer Matt of Mello as seme?
  8. kath_mandu
    kath_mandu
    My current, all-time fave manga/anime! I can't get enough of DN! I have so many fave pairings, but of course, my absolute fave is LxLight! Though I also really like MelloxNear, LightxMikami, and more crack-ish pairings like LightxMatsuda, MelloxLight, LightxNear, BBxLight, etc. Basically, I like LightxAlmostAnyone! I guess because I'm one of those "rare" fans that prefers Light to L...in fact, Light is my favorite character in DN...
  9. lenom
    lenom
    yay!!
    i love it i've finally been able to be in the Death Note group!! yay me!!
  10. Rukin
    Rukin
    @lenom & kath_mandu:
    @kath_mandu: BBxLight is awesome! :P though I would say it as BBxKira, I'm one of those fans who prefers to think of Light as a different personality than Kira. I guess to make him fit with L better lol me likes romance stories with happy endings ^^
Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast