aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. Arev
    Arev
    xHighOnHorrorx, thank you for your opinion dear ^__^, all I wanted is not to argue with the mebres here, I just wanted to explain the point of the problem -> respecting other languages.
    We all speak english here, becasue we have to (I just wanted to write "ne" ) and we DO all respect the english lesson. but if you all are so annoyed by the sufixes "ne, kun, kawaii.." and so on, please just say it and we won't use them (at least we will try, because for me it happens to be a habit using these words ^.^").

But I really appreciate your opinion, even if you don't care about it :P.
    Please keep in mind that some try also to be sweet by using these words ^^' and sometimes we think we are being more formal by using them.
    Anywasy I personaly will try not to use them, if it so annoying to others ^__^

well yeah, learning languages is good. I myself speak 3 languages perfectly and I learn Japanese and understand Russian ^.~ and using all kind of words helps me in my studies ^^

Okay, that was much talk for nothing, hope you were able to understand me ^^

Niahary, dear I am form Europe too ^__________^

Yours Arev
  2. Niahary
    Niahary
    @Arev: Where in Europe. I speak 3 too, english, french and a little german. I just begin learning italian and japanese.
  3. xHighOnHorrorx
    xHighOnHorrorx
    Arev: I, myself dont really have a problem with it .. O___O'' i dont really care XD i just think people should go on there own way, do what they want .... but still think about others XD (i have a weird philosophy). XD however i understand your point and its much respected! i just felt that i should of expressed my opinion being the fact that im a member of this group :P i was really trying to explain my point in a peaceful manner (even if it didnt seem it) i dont go in for conflict much .. unless its clearly needed ^o^; .. (even if i AM a very flighty/aggresive person naturally XD). lulz .. anyway im glad you thoroughly understood my opinion! and lets just leave it at that shall we? (before the rest gets into a huge temper tantrum) >.>; and i think its excellant that you understand russian!! i bow down to that! for i myself dont know THAT many languages XD but, i am attempting to learn much more! and i dont think the message was for nothing .. D:< i dont think that at all! i liked our little discussion and i did understand your point of view thoroughly! i like sharing different points of view ....

Niahary: it isnt a problem and really? are you really from france? if so then thats certainly very interesting! which part and hows the weather there??

(sorry questions, you dont have to tell me if you dont want to). XD
  4. Niahary
    Niahary
    @xHighOnHorrorx : I'm just near Paris and the weather is not the same everytime. But we have cloudy days this week whereas last week it was sunny days. So it' rather good. And you ?
  5. Arev
    Arev
    Niahary dear that is great that you know so much languages ^______^. I live in Germany since 2003 ^_~, so I speak Bulgarian (mother language), German and English perfect ^_____^ we would be able to speak German if we meet some day ^_~ :P

xHighOnHorrorx I am glad you have understood me ^__________^, I also don't like to argue with others ^^", but I just needed to say what bothered me
    I also respect every langauge and I think it is great that you also do so ^^ (I say I speak perfectly English and I make so much mistakes >_<).
    But I am glad you answered me ^______^ I thank you for that dearly.
    Ach, it is no problem that you don't speak much languages, some day people just learn more of the langueges, becasue the nations are getting mixed up ne
    I alos think we should leave this discussion ^^", it is better....we don't want the others to kill each other with words *laughs* I was kidding >__>
    I thank you again for answering dear, you are very kind *bows*

See you all around ^________^

Yours Arev
  6. Niahary
    Niahary
    @Arev: I hope so, but slowly because I make time to understand and speak correctly.
  7. Arev
    Arev
    Niahary, dear it is no problem, the main thing is you can speak all these languages ne ^_~
    I am glad to have you around love

See you soon ^______________^

Yours Arev

Hey people what happened with DN ?___?
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Arev-san: I hate you so much for being able to speak all those languages. (By hate I mean you're awesome and I'm totally jealous) I'm struggling right now with my Japanese...particles are the devil. I dunno, what did happen to Death Note...Umm, wanna start a topic? Favorite DN character?
  9. Arev
    Arev
    LuciferxDamien, dear you are so sweet, but please don't be lealous >______<.....I am sure you are much better then languages then I am ^_____^ I was kind of "forced" to learn all these languages . My mother language is Bulgarian and I had to learn English (which is one of my MOST favorite langauges) and German I learned as I came to Gemany 5 years ago ^^.
    Japanese is hell difficuilt and I know what you mean ~____~, I am trying to learn it myself and I must say that languages is even harder then German itslef *laughs* >_____<"
    But you are great that you are learning this wonderful language, I am in love with it, I just melt as I hear it spoken ^________________^
    Almost every day I chat in all 3 languages simultanisaly and I get crazy @___@, but I am very good in it, I never confuse them :P

Okay enough of this, this is a DN group >_<" we should talk about it

Yo be honst my most favorite charcacter is Ryuuzaki and then Light himslef ^_____________^, I LOVE them
    And I think Ryuuzaki is the most clever guy in the whole series, for me the others were not as good as he was. And I almost cried as he died, I couldn't believe it ~___~, he was just so awesome!
    And I loved the way he was holding everything *laughs* just with 2 fingers :P

Do you have favorite charcater ?

I am happy to have you here again dear

Yours Arev
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Arev-san: I almost cried when he died too! That was sooo devastating! I knew it was going to happen when he was on the roof in the rain, and said that he could hear the bells, I knew it was going to happen! And what made it worse was the foot rub on the stairs...there was so much potential for yaoi right there, and then he had to die. I was so pissed. The show kind of went down from there after he died... I love the dramatic pen moments when Light writes in the death note, those were just awesome. Oh, and the way L sits and holds his cell phone! Pure love! I also loved Watari, I have a thing for butlers, don't know why, but I do.

Haha, about the languages, I can barely speak English it seems as of late, let alone Japanese. I should be studying right now...but I want a piece of cake...Well anyway, talk to you soon!
Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast