aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Drunkards Lounge (18+)

1. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    @Moon: Yayy!! Good for u, I hope u don´t mind to share the Tropical Sunrise recepie with us ^_^

@cass: Yes, that is what I call ''Piggelin''. Shiit, I really got wasted that time^^;;
    And I don´t think I´ve had a Long Island Meanie before...
  2. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @Hell: Oh no, it's not my recipe, I think every bar/pub makes it. My friend just makes a boat-load of drinks, and this happens to be one of his best ones. I don't know if he modifies it in anyway, but other than that, it's pretty damn good! :3
  3. cassiel
    cassiel
    I'll have to make you one at some point... However, what's in it is: 1 part Vodka, 1 part Tequila, 1 part Triple Sec, 1 part Gin, 1 part Rum, 1 part Lemon juice and a splash of Cola.
    Sounds nice? *griiiin*
  4. VisualCloud
    VisualCloud
    Oh i'm going into the city on Thursday to get very very drunk! what would you recommend as a strong drink? XD
  5. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Welcome Visual!! XD

Hm... strong drink, u say... Why don´t you skip the drink and go straight for the tequila shots instead?? ^^;; Heh heh...
    I can guarantee that U´ll be very very drunk! -^_^-

Or does someone else have some good ideas?
  6. VisualCloud
    VisualCloud
    ^o^ i've never tried tequila before. I've mainly been on Sambucha shots and vodka mixers >< and a weird drink called Aftershock
  7. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Then I think that u should try tequila shots ^^ (with salt and a lemon wedge) It&#180;s pretty ok! ^^
  8. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    Just go straight for the Black Label, or Whiskey.
  9. cassiel
    cassiel
    Welcome Visual! Glad to have you with us.
    Tequila (Mmm, nice.) can be like a jackhammer to the brain. ^_^ If drunkennes is what you're after. Straight vodka shots work as well...
    If you prefer something more mild tasting then the Long Island Iced Tea I mentioned earlier is quite strong (unless the person mixing it is a wimp who adds too much cola).
    Aftershock... urghhhh... that really is an "already-drunk" sort of drink... I've never ordered that when sober. -_-

I've just had a bottle of cheap, though surprisingly nice, Sicilian red wine (Copertino Rosso, 2001). Now... Just why do red wine make one so sleepy?
  10. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    What&#180;s in an ''Aftershock''?? ><;;
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast