aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Drunkards Lounge (18+)

1. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    It's kind of complicated, and long to explain, so you can read these on your free time. Personally, I like flip cup better because you get drunk faster.

Here are the links:

Flip Cup
    Beer Pong
  2. cassiel
    cassiel
    I'm also quite fond of "I've never"... (@Hellbreed: We should play that next time we get together.) but usually I just drink alone (I know; unhealthy, bad, Cassiel).

So What are your favourite drinks everyone?
    I'm a whisky person myself... (Preferably Skottish... Mmmm yuuuum!)
  3. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    My favorite is beer, with no doubt! I´m a big fan of american beer. (miller, budweiser)
    Right now my favorite drink is with mintu (strong peppermint liqueur fr Finland) and chocolatmilk... I don´t know what this drink is called.
    Also like white wine a lot, but beer comes in first hand, no party or drunkiness without a couple of beers ^^

@cass: Offcourse we have to play that together!!XD For some reason I just know that it would be fun even if it is just the two of us playing it >_<
  4. cassiel
    cassiel
    Recently, since it's been so hot, I've been drinking quite a lot of Cuba Libre. Mmm.
    The way I make them is:
    I cut a lime in half and cut off a slice, dito on an orange, then I squeeze the juice out of the lime and the orange into a highball glass, add some nice dark rum and some crushed ice... the fill up with cola and plop in the lime and orange slices.
    Mmm, refreshing! ^_^

(@Hellbreed: Oh yeah, babeh! *wink* And it'll probably end up quite naughty as well.)
  5. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    As for beer, I like Bud Light, but with liquor, I like Grey Goose. I think my favorite mix is Midori Sour.

I think it's Midori mix with Sprite soda, lemon juice, and . . . vodka? Not too sure. It has that fruity taste so you can't taste the liquor.
  6. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    @Moon: The Midori-drink U describe is one of my favs ^^. Sooo Freakin' good!!
  7. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @Hell: It's the best drink ever! My friend makes the best ones. There's this other drink called Tropical Sunrise. That was is really good too, but I don't know what's in it.
  8. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    @Moon: That&#180;s really sucks not to know what&#180;s in a good drink. Can U not search on the web for the recipie??

I truly sucks to make drinks. One time I mixed a frozen watermelon in the blender (with seeds and all!!) with a lot of moonshine and sugar, OMG it was awful I tell ya all!!
  9. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @Hell: I found the recipe! Recipe for Tropical Sunrise

Eew, you left the seeds in there?
  10. cassiel
    cassiel
    Ooooh! Sounds yummy, Moon! (Is that the one you treated me to Hellbreed?) I should try making that one...

I actually don't particularly like beer... I do like a good Guiness though... ^_^ A cold Guiness in the evening... Mmmm.

Have you guys tried Long Island Iced tea? I make a mean one of those...
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast