aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Drunkards Lounge (18+)

1. LadySuzuran
    I just had some redbull and cherry vodka last night!!!! YUMMMMY!! After that we played a couple rounds of kings. Blah blah blah... after a while I got to watch my boyfriend vomit on my brothers shoes.
  2. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    @LadyS: Sounds like you guys had a fun night! Rock on!! XD

Mm... Bacardi white rum with some pineapple juice... that´s a drink for hot summernights ^^
  3. LadySuzuran
    LadySuzuran
    Im Going out Again Have Post In The Morning About My Night! LMAO!
  4. LadySuzuran
    LadySuzuran
    nothing but drama. thank goodness i wasnt involved this time
  5. cassiel
    cassiel
    Oh? Drama?
    I'm lucky, I spent the midsummer holiday getting ratfaced with my father at our summer-house. ^_^ Completely drama-free.
    BTW.
    Welcome to both the forum and the group LadyS.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I noticed in the store the other day that Smirnoff is producing a cosmo mix: smirnoff vodka, grand marnier, and cranberry juice, pre-mixed. Has anyone tried it?

And have you guys discussed favorite drinks? Mine would have to be a hpnotiq martini: two parts hpnotiq, one part vodka ♥ I've also been having a love affair with mojitos for the past year or so.
  7. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    First of all; Welcome to The Drunkards, Artemis! ><

No, Never heard of the Smirnoff Cosmo mix... (is it like an alco drink like Smirnoff Ice??) We´ll see if that mix hits us here up North, maybe sooner or later... maybe it´s already here, I dunno, better to take a look.
    I´m a beer-lady myself and doesn´t say no to a bottle nice wine from Australia once in a while. XD
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Thank you ^^

No, it's not like Smirnoff Ice at all; that is, it is not packaged in 12 oz glass bottles. It comes in a large glass bottle, and is simply a ready made cosmo. You just chill the martini glass and pour. I think I'm going to buy some and bring it to a party next weekend!

I don't usually drink alone, but am actually drinking a Barcardi silver Mojito right now ^^ It's not bad!

Blech! I could never get into beer. I have tried it and can't keep it down. I'm not a fan of wine, either; though at my age, that's all anyone drinks anymore.
  9. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Wow! Sounds like something worth to try out, Cosmopolitan drinks are nice.

Why, WHHYYY doesn&#180;t many people drink beer these days... It seems like it gets more and more unusual, don&#180;t get it. I don&#180;t get it at all...
  10. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Ah!! Welcome to us, Kenichi and sudley!!^^
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast