aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. mateoo
    mateoo
    I hava lil cleaning and a shower to get to.. I'll see you when I return my loves! *kisses Lu-sama* *kisses vel-sama on the forehead*
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Talk to you later then. And do enjoy your cooooooold shower. *grins*

I suppose I should take a shower soon as well.
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: oh, I'll enjoy it. ^^
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Talk to you later, pet. *Kisses Mate-chan goodbye*

@Vel-san: Oh, I would only shut the lights off if I was thinking of being an extremely sadistic bastard...Damnit! I'm tired again! I hate eating, it makes me sleepy! This is why I don't eat more than once a day for dinner...
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    You people better be here when I return, or just cu...coming back. ^^
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Hm, well I suppose I kind of expected as much... I might have to smuggle some spiders into hell then... *grins*

Well you won't find me arguing with you getting a little more sleep. You get so little of it lately. As for your food drowsiness, that's just your natural human side. It's in your genes to do such, whole thing about humans being weak and food being scarce.
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Have some sort of phobia fetish night in Hell...I need to check a few things, then I'm off to the shower! Especially before a certain annoying person comes home...if I don't fall asleep...
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I hate getting disconnected from the internet. But I'll be here when you get back.
  9. mateoo
    mateoo
    hello peeps.
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Ah welcome back. Did you... enjoy... your shower?