aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Well, so long as nothing too bad really happened to you. My friend likes to get drunk just so he'll get taken advantage of...I don't really hang out with him all that much.
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Body shots?
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: its possible thats what he was doing.

Yeah, thats what it was, but not the specific name for what I did.
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: It was salt. And that certainly sounds like fun. And you were going to keep that from us... bad boy!

@ Lucifer-san: Hm, I'd like to take one of those baths. I don't have the resources to acquire the things you do... I have to resort to personally kidnapping certain people and using what is available. Ah, I'm jealous of your title of King of Hell... you get all the fun toys.
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: oh ok. hehehe. it was nice I'll admit that. ^^ I'm not a badboi. I'm good. If I was a badboi I would have let the roman guy finger me. ...He did have big hands. *giggles*
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: *Shakes head* I'm going to ignore some of that...and yeah like Vel-san said it is salt they use.

@Vel-san: Well...yeah be jealous of me! You had no idea what I had to go through to get that title! Dealing with God can be a real pain...and then he got pissed, Shiny, big crash landing in the ocean...unconcious for a long while, sword in gut...Then came Hell!
  7. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: did I say something wrong lu-sama? im sorry.
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    I just found a WilsonxHouse fic that is 16 pages long and still no sex in it...And an AngelxSpike fic. Ah, I like finding things...
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Yea yea, poor fallen angel. At least you got to live in heaven for a little while! Only way I can get there is if I can find the pure blood of Adam and extract your taint from it. Gah, stupid rules...
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: You don't need to apologize. I'm not angry with you. *Kisses Mate-chan on the head*

Wow...Its fun to find my stick figure drawings...especially the ninja ones...I got really bored last year before I went to Japan...