aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Wow... that's just... wow. Japan really is a magical place that exists nowhere else...
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Oh, its even better in person...and those aren't even the uber cute uniforms. They wear little short shorts! How do they not get molested?! I don't see how every Japanese boy doesn't grow up having been molested...
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Guess there aren't enough people like us over there. *grins* Suppose that's a good thing... leaves more for us.
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Chuckles* I guess so...Either that or they have some serious self control...My hands would twitch when ever one of those darling little boys walked past me. It was extremely hard to just walk away and leave the little adorables alone...
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Wow, no wonder you bought so much over there. You were just trying to relieve yourself weren't you! I know your little secret now. *laughs*
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Well...its not really much of a secret when almost all my friends know, now is it? And yeah, that probably had something to do with it. I do likes me some shouta...
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Well we all have our little weaknesses... though that one is rather enjoyable I think. Big bad Lucifer gets weak knees because of little cute boys... that's just... precious. *laughs*
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Oh, I do get weak kneed around those irrestiable adorables...just wait until you actually see one in person...You'll know just what I mean...So, you likes the shouta as well?
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Like I've said... nothing really disturbs me. I've yet to see anything I haven't enjoyed to some degree. But yes, shouta is rather stimulating. It isn't one of my favorites... but that might just be because it's hard to act upon here. *a small grin begins to appear*
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Chuckles* At leas there aren't too many cute kids here, in my opinion...not like there is in Japan. Their parents over there just let them go out of the house dressed in their little uniforms and expect them to come back virgins and innocent...Magical!