aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~Togainu no Chi & Lamento fans~

1. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    @malary: That's awesome...well not the manga part .... but I'll save to buy it from eBay as soon as its available in english.... XD
  2. kittyloverzz
    kittyloverzz
    Lol, I saw a thread about where this picture of Shiki was from, and someone replied Togainu no Chi, and well....I was curious, xDD.

I want the manga of TnC......and so I shall go look now! >_>;; Who cares if its what language, the pictures......<3
  3. Pain
    Pain
    I have finally joined... although whether or not that's a cause for celebration is really still in question.

Shiki was mistaken for an uke?! Oh my GOD! *has a breakdown*

I knew he was seme in the beginning because of his facial expressions (a.k.a. his smirk). Ah, how I love the feisty Shiki x Akira relationship.

Ah, and Lamento. Rai x Konoe are the only cat boys I can tolerate *ducks under the thrown veggies*
  4. Prplrabbit
    Prplrabbit
    Hey everyone! I didn't even know there was a fan group of TnC. I haven't played Lamento yet, though
  5. Prplrabbit
    Prplrabbit
    what's the topic of conversation? If it's Shiki, then I'd be really happy to join!
  6. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    I haven't been here in a long time. But I'll catch up later.
    Happy new year everyone!
  7. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    Happy new year to everyone!

I just got my english TnC manga yesterday! I'm so absolutely happy about it!

Of course it cost me a lot ($10 plus $12 shipping which is like 78 pesos in my country ) but it's absolutely worth it.... All thanks to my mom who got VISA only so I could buy Togainu no Chi stuff on Ebay.... She's the best....

Oh, since noone has said it yet, there's already a team working on translalting the game to english (Our dear Dagger is the lead translation, so please let's thank her!)
    If you wanna know more, the info must still be at TnC livejournal community

http://community.livejournal.com/togainu_no_chi/

So... what have you all Togainu fans been up to lately?
  8. kittyloverzz
    kittyloverzz
    I says...cuz he's too hot and we must imagine it instead! ;; I wants to see a naked Shiki rofl. ;< Maybe we should go to a con where the artist is and get a picture drawn hahaha, xDD. ;3 huhuhu...
  9. kittyloverzz
    kittyloverzz
    D; I envys you for having the TnC English manga. zomg. zomg. zomg! LUCKY. Uhuhuhu....the game in english?! I <3 U Dagger-sama~! ;D I'll finally understand the 75&#37; I couldnt understand...! ;D <3 Shiki.
  10. kittyloverzz
    kittyloverzz
    ;3....I goes and gets sweet pool now....time to see the wonderfulness of Nitro+CHiRaL!! ;D
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast