aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~Togainu no Chi & Lamento fans~

1. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    tsugiri: Shiki and Rin are half-brothers if I remember correctly

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? I was just dropping by...

I would love TnC anime... but like Guji said, only if it stays dark, gory, BL and TRAUMATIZING!

I hate how most games are completely changed when turn into animes.... BUT I dont think Nitro+CHIRAL will allow it's masterpiece to be slaughtered and turned into something appropiate for children...

We could have a movie or some OVAs maybe! That would be better... XD
  2. tsugiri
    tsugiri
    yup yup ova 4 TnC and no change in the story U_U ... haaah I thought that they have that kind of realashionship U_U is that was in the PS2 or !!
  3. Vanja
    Vanja
    heya guys! ^^ I am so glad to be able to get back on here! was having some major problems with this site! but yeah just wanted to come here and enjoy a lil TnC glory XD
  4. ponytale
    ponytale
    TnC OVAs would be great so that the edginess doesn't become sanitised when translated to TV.

I think the TnC anime may just happen in the future since Nitro+Chiral seems to be involved in anime recently. Correct me if I'm wrong... is BLASSREITER Nitro+'s first anime?
  5. Dagger
    Dagger
    Phantom of Inferno was made into an OVA. Demonbane was made into a TV series. Blassreiter is the first Nitro+ anime to be a direct collaboration between them & the production company (instead of an adaptation of one of their games).

If a TnC anime ever gets made, it'll probably be through Kadokawa, the company that sponsored the PS2 release.
  6. ponytale
    ponytale
    @Dagger: Thanks for the info! Let's hope we get good quality TnC anime soon! XD
  7. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    Hey does anyone know if we are allowed to share raw scans of licensed manga here on aarinfantasy? I mean scans of the original japanese manga..... I just want to ask if someone has scans of TnC's manga.... It's so frustrating to not be able to read it, at least I would wat to see it XD

I want to throw a lil question for all of you, let's tell how we came in contact with Togainu or Lamento, where did we first find out about them, our first impressions, some anecdotes... I just feel curious
    For example I thought Rin was a girl because Zero's manga never actually says he's a boy, and I hadn't read B's LOG's yet... so when I downloaded the CGs I found out Rin was a boy through the ero CGs ..... it was pretty shocking LOL
    What about you?
  8. Dagger
    Dagger
    I remember going into the game being SO convinced that Shiki was uke. It's the way he stands, I tell you. >>;; Oh, and I think I'd read somewhere that the story involved vampires (easy mistake to make, lol), so the sci-fi angle kind of came as a surprise.
  9. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    hahaha Dagger that's awesome...we all have stupid anecdotes... Well Shiki is the bishounen type.... I love his "long black sexy eyelashes" (I always say that XD)
    From the CGs I saw first, I totally made Shiki the sadistic sexy bastard he is... but I remember for example, after downloading the CGs I started reading ZERO's manga, and it was very shocking when I first knew Keisuke and Akira's personalities, and their relationship.... I remember I kept watching that CG where Kei's on top of half naked Akira kissing him (God, he totally over-uked himself there XD) and then I watched the manga and wondered "HOW THE HELL DID THISSS BECAME THISSS!!!!"

It was absolutely funny, because I was like that through the whole game too
  10. malary
    malary
    @MayAlex: As long as I know, the TnC manga is licensed therefore not allowed to be share in the forum T.T
    Oh and the "thing" is ready ^^
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast